Where can I fill CO2 tank in NOVA?

Oleg

I hope I am getting calcium reactor today so I wonder where can I fill the CO2 tanks up in NO VA, preferably close to Ashburn?

Not sure of specific places, but look for welding supply, paintball supply or beer brewing stores.

I know some specialty hardware stores do in my area. Friends of mine in high school would fill tanks for their paintball guns at one. Not sure about ashburn though.

+1 on any welding supply place, at my work that's where we get our liquid oxygen. They store their gases in bulk so that usually makes it alot cheaper then other places. Plus if you already have your own tank the refill should cost less as well.

Not sure of specific places, but look for welding supply, paintball supply or beer brewing stores.

Where is there a beer brewing store in NOVA or Maryland? I'm trying to loose weight and my trainer told me that I should only drink two beers over the course of a weekend, so I figured that I would make beer in really big bottles. :cheers:

^haha, that is funny... sounds like an interpretation I might make!

The only place I know of in the area in in Falls Church near seven corners, My Local Home Brew Shop. I dont brew beer myself, so I cant talk to how good the store is, but a guy I work with likes it a lot and talks about it constantly.

^haha, that is funny... sounds like an interpretation I might make!

The only place I know of in the area in in Falls Church near seven corners, My Local Home Brew Shop. I dont brew beer myself, so I cant talk to how good the store is, but a guy I work with likes it a lot and talks about it constantly.

Thanx. I'll check them out. If I can figure out how to make beer, maybe I could provide some at the next social.

Thanx. I'll check them out. If I can figure out how to make beer, maybe I could provide some at the next social.

There is a beer brewing store in Annapolis. Can't think of the name...

Some Sports Authorities fill CO2.

Edited by BowieReefer84

Roberts Oxygen. I was at the Sterling location last week, and they exchange.

(703) 698-5322

(703) 204-2913 (fax)

Retail Store

45000 Underwood Lane #N

Sterling, VA 20166

(703) 471-9586

(703) 471-9638 (fax)

Retail Store

8607 Quarry Road

Manassas, VA 20110

(703) 369-0400

(703) 631-8264 (fax)

Retail Store

Edited by CHUBAKAH

According to Google Maps Roberts O2 is pretty much the only welding supplier in my area.

I just got reply from them with the quote. They charge $21.10 plus tax to exchange 5 lbs cylinder.