TOTM?

guppychao

Every month, see Home Page

Sometimes with everthing going on a TOTM may be come Tank of Two Months. Remember, the guys doing this stuff are all volunteers and it does take a lot of work.

"Every month, see Home Page"

not to be a a$$, however what kind of answer is that?

really? the current TOTM was april and may's, and its mid June.

if behind thats all good, but dont say every month. maybe do it once a quarter would be better?

thanks to the TOTM volunteers, for their time.

It's my fault.

I'm the chair of TOTM and won't offer any excuses other than it has not been as timely as it has always been.

We'll get another one up soon as we can but in the meantime, enjoy the 35 or so posted here.

Chip's modest, and will take it on the chin saying it is his responsibility, but I will take a few secs to mention that he has been BEGGING for help on the TOTM. It takes volunteers, but also voluteers that will stick around for the long haul. That seems to be the rub.

They are looking for volunteers again, especially photographers. But until we get some folks willing to step up, we will still have to look at Mahoney's ugly mugshot up there! Let's start a campaign to get better looking TOTM winners!!!!

^^ If not TOTM, Then certainly POTM.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk.

^^ If not TOTM, Then certainly POTM.

We currently only have 2 entires for POTM for June. It not only takes the participation of the members running the POTM or TOTM but also the rest of the members of the club to be involved and sumbit something. I dont really want to "complain" but we have hundreds of members active on the site thru out the course of the month, and there are several dozen that are very active. I know at times people are very busy with the work and personal lives, I myself havent had much more then a few minutes to sleep lately it seems. Is their a way to get more participation from members? POTM committee is open for suggestions.

Is their a way to get more participation from members? POTM committee is open for suggestions.

We need a group buy for nice camera's. It is hard to compete with an Iphone . . . Wonder if this is possible?

Doug you know you like to see my picture everyday!

Our volunteers work very hard, but their time is limited. These committees don't work without people being able to give up their personal time, as Doug said, and Chip has asked for over a month for a photographer. You can't fault anyone for not being able to go, it's simply a big time commitment and if you don't have the ability to run out for 3-4 hours to do it, or longer for someone who lives farther away, then things simply don't get done. Take our officer meetings, for example, we typically don't even start them until close to 8PM or later and are often there until way past when our families want us home.

Aquarium_Girl_by_MiyukiSixx.jpg

I have a confession to make... when I first set up my 240 - I actually tried to hire a model to come do a mermaid thing in the tank before I filled it with saltwater. The only one I could find wanted $700. I decided it just wasn't worth quite THAT much for a smart-a$$ picture to put in my tank build thread.

bob

I have a confession to make... when I first set up my 240 - I actually tried to hire a model to come do a mermaid thing in the tank before I filled it with saltwater. The only one I could find wanted $700. I decided it just wasn't worth quite THAT much for a smart-a$$ picture to put in my tank build thread.

bob

You could have used all the extra cash you saved getting your electrical panel replaced.

Or, you could have gotten Chip out in his WAMAS thong.