<font color='#48CCCD'>I'm in Reston, VA. I work in Vienna.</font>

25920[/snapback]

Ha! I'm in Vienna, work in Reston.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Larry-T

I'm in Montgomery Village. I work in Downtown DC and grew up in Chicago.

<<** Larry **>>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ScubaTodd

I'm in old town, work in fair lakes. Moved hear about a year ago from RI.

Guest Siders

Live in West Springfield, VA not to be confused with Springfield or Franconia-Springfield. Joke. Anyways right off of Old Keene Mill near Hunt Valley Elementary School. Oh and i work in Burke, VA just less than 2 miles away.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pandora

I'm new here, though I've met WAMAS people in the past. Silver Spring, MD.

• 2 months later...
Guest jamjam_77

New to the area and also a new member live and work in Sterling/Dulles.

• 4 weeks later...

Washington, DC -- U Street neighborhood. Wish I didn't have to drive to the suburbs for supplies.

I've been in reefs for a few years but just joined this board and WAMAS five minutes ago.

• 2 months later...
<font color='#000000'>Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this website, actually I'm relatively new to the Salt Water Aquarium society. I live in Vienna and was interested in joining a local organization to run idea's back and forth and hopefully, by my initial viewing here, I've found it!  :P

I started my first SW system last May and just recently sold it, a 30 gal. reef tank that was basically running on its own for the last 4 months. Actually pretty proud of myself. Starting to set a 90gal. now and looking to move into a tank with corals, mushrooms, anenomes, etc. I'll have a ton of questions, but got to get back to work. Hope to talk to you all soon! Howard</font>

25872[/snapback]

:lol: I did a double-take when I found this post... Couldn't believe this was one of Howard's first posts! :P

-Rob

• 2 months later...
Guest chillypk

First time posting in the group. Baltimore, MD here (anyone else in this neck of the woods?) - recently moved from Bawstin and LA (very strong reefer groups there). Nice to see fellow reefers out here too! Any micro users out there? Looking forward to trading frags :)

• 2 months later...

Moved to new location:

122 Falls Avenue

Falls Church VA 22406

New career selling Insurance:

Health, Medical, Disability, Dental, Vision and soon Life!

Had a 10g, 20g, 30g and 75g Reef Tanks and plan new probably in late May and June!

Looking for new glass tank if you have?

30-36"l x 24-30"w x 24" tall???

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

New Member here !

moved from KY about 4-5 yrs ago...... can you say "CULTURE SHOCK" :biggrin:

I work for TSA at Dulles Airport for the last 4 years as an OLC Administrator among other "hats".

I live in Hagerstown, MD which means a daily commute 1 1/2 hr drive one-way.......

Guest Adso

Howdy!

Another new member here, I work in Vienna, and live in South Arlington, right next to Shirlington. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday!

- Mike

Guest NanoKat

Fort Lauderdale, FL! Well, I'm gonna be an oddball here...I grew up in Springfield (1978-1986), then lived in Fredericksburg (1987-1989), then found my favorite place in the area Vienna (1990-1995), then down to Florida! I found this forum through a link on Reef Central. I just wanted to see what's going on "back home." Figured I'd try to get to an event if one coincides with one of my obligatory familial visits. I'm also the photographer for FMAS (Florida Marine Aquarium Society) which is a great club that any of you should check out if you come down this way!

Edited by NanoKat