wheres everybody at?

Guest cjm033

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bemmer

Hi, I am new to WAMAS and I live in Leesburg, VA.  

I would like to find out if there is anyone in the area that would be willing to sell me some macroalgae and critters for my refugium that I am starting up.  I would rather purchase from a fellow WAMAS member rather than a lfs, if possible.  

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mike_McLaughlin
Im from Triangle (Prince William) havent been able to make it to a meeting in a while with school :'( hopefully ill make the next one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haymarket - according to the U.S. Postal Service, anyway.

Aldie is more accurate (closer), though it is on the other side of a county line.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this website, actually I'm relatively new to the Salt Water Aquarium society. I live in Vienna and was interested in joining a local organization to run idea's back and forth and hopefully, by my initial viewing here, I've found it!  :p

I started my first SW system last May and just recently sold it, a 30 gal. reef tank that was basically running on its own for the last 4 months. Actually pretty proud of myself. Starting to set a 90gal. now and looking to move into a tank with corals, mushrooms, anenomes, etc. I'll have a ton of questions, but got to get back to work. Hope to talk to you all soon! Howard

Howard- you found the right group of people for your neck of the woods.  Please feel free to post any and all questions- if they seem like beginner q's please use the "new to the hobby" forum as these are all searchable- thus by answering your questions, we will have answered someone else's down the road.  Welcome to the group- I think you will find this organization both informative and economically sound :cool:

:D

Michael,

Thanks, when is the next get together for the group?

As I mentioned, I'm beginning to finalize my game plan on setting up my new setup (90gal. tank) and would be fun to hear more experienced idea's from a group of crazy's like myself?

Howard

• 2 weeks later...