New digital test units for $39.00!!

johnnybv

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, one pack of reagents please. I'm interested in the iodine kit too, but my answer came from Hanna tech support so not too hopeful that a sales rep will overrule that.

Justin, do you want the free chlorine one too in the new light that it does work in salt water and the initial information that was put out was incorrect?

john

Justin, do you want the free chlorine one too in the new light that it does work in salt water and the initial information that was put out was incorrect?

john

Not free chlorine- I want Total Chlorine and Iodine, each with a set of reagents.

I'm thinking that total chlorine should identify any free radicals like bromine or ozone coming out of my ozone reactor. Would you mind forwarding this to the Hanna rep so she can ask the head of chemistry? Maybe the free chlorine would be more appropriate, but I figure that "total" would tell me about more undesirable oxidative substances than "free".

Thanks for doing this GB for us John.

Please put me down for a phosphate and reagent pack.

Thanks,

Jackie Cooper

Johnny,

Put me down for a Phosphate Kit and reagents?

Phosphate, Iodine, and whatever is determined to be the best test for ozone plus reagent pack for eac test for me please.

(edited)

Hoping I can still get in on this - 1 Phosphate and 25 reagents please!

OK you guys are lucky I was out of town! Everyone that has ordered proir to this post is in. I am also going to be bringing in a few for inventory so if anyone still missed out I may still have a few in the store. If these work well for store use, we plan to stock them.

JOhn

Edited by johnnybv

Oh no I'm late...please let me know if you have an extra Phosphate checker Johnny. .

Oh no I'm late...please let me know if you have an extra Phosphate checker Johnny. .

I will put you down for one of the extras.

I will notify on this thread when they arrive, most likley they will not ship until next week but I hope to have them by the weekend.

john

Payment on pickup Johnny?

John, did these come in? I've was out of town all last week and have been working 16+ hour days, 7 days a week both before and since.... Things will ease off late next week.

John, did these come in? I've was out of town all last week and have been working 16+ hour days, 7 days a week both before and since.... Things will ease off late next week.

Not yet, there is a huge demand for them, I hope to have them next week. I will post in this thread once they arrive.

john

• 2 weeks later...

THE METERS ARE IN!!

EXCEPT FOR THE IODINE ONES, THEY ARE STILL BACKORDERED.

Please try to make it in witin a week to pick them up.

thanks

John

John, these are great! Really convenient, quick, and (over the long haul) very affordable. And, because the dry reagent is in individual, hermetically sealed packaging, I needn't worry too much about them degrading over their 3-year shelf life. Now, if they'll only come up with one for Nitrate, too!

THE METERS ARE IN!!

EXCEPT FOR THE IODINE ONES, THEY ARE STILL BACKORDERED.

Please try to make it in witin a week to pick them up.

thanks

John

Thanks,

I'll be Saturday to pickup

Rich