davelin315

Receipts for Raffles - A New Member Perk...

This applies to sponsor receipts dated since our last meeting: That is, 23 January to April 10....

Does this count for prem sponsor members and reg sponsor members , or just prem sponsor members?

Thanks.

Edited by BowieReefer84

premium

Take that back, all sponsors receipts will be honored dating from the previously held meeting.

My bad...

premium

Post #1 just says "sponsoring vendor" and in the "forums" tab all vendors are listed as "sponsoring vendors." You may want to clarify this thread.

Thanks.

Edited by BowieReefer84

Also, how far back can a receipt be? I haven't been a a meeting for a long time, over 1 year. And have tons of receipt since.

I recall that the rules were since the last meeting. So if you missed the last meeting and didn't turn in the receipts, you missed out. Think of it as motivation to attend all meetings! :biggrin:

I recall that the rules were since the last meeting. So if you missed the last meeting and didn't turn in the receipts, you missed out. Think of it as motivation to attend all meetings! :biggrin:

What date was the last meeting so I can start gathering my reciepts :)

If one of us is out of town/can't attend the meeting, may we have a friend submit out receipts for us and bet the tickets for us as a surrogate?

If one of us is out of town/can't attend the meeting, may we have a friend submit out receipts for us and bet the tickets for us as a surrogate?

I don't see any reason why you couldn't. As long as they are a paid wamas member. Receipts don't have names on them.

Also, how far back can a receipt be? I haven't been a a meeting for a long time, over 1 year. And have tons of receipt since.

They must be dated after the last meeting. Be aware that you must surrender the receipt at that time.

Sure. But you need to manage and deliver what you win.

Just checking in. I know there are more questions that have been raised as well.

Still chatting.

They must be dated after the last meeting. Be aware that you must surrender the receipt at that time.

no problem. please confirm receipt must be dated 4/29 and on.

***NOTE***

All sponsors receipts will be honored dating from the previously held meeting, sponsors AND premium sponsors

My bad...

Guess I need to go by F&F LOL I never keep receipts I figure they are on my bank statement and YES Pez and I are coming out on Saturday. See people actually do get to see us outside of football season :)

I don't get how this works. Say I spent just over 2k at quantum reefs since the last meeting over two purchases and like 600 at avast. I have the email invoices. Can I print and bring them and get a raffle ticket for every 25 spent?

I don't understand the lowest denomination thing from the first post.

I don't get how this works. Say I spent just over 2k at quantum reefs since the last meeting over two purchases and like 600 at avast. I have the email invoices. Can I print and bring them and get a raffle ticket for every 25 spent?

I don't understand the lowest denomination thing from the first post.

I am wondering the same thing

Edited by Curtis Scott

You must have receipts. Many of our sponsors will run off a copy of your purchases from their database.

The lowest denomination thing pertained to when we had different colored tickets that we'd use. There were premium tickets and lesser ranked tickets. A "premium" prize required premium tickets. A regular prize would require the other.. In recent meetings, we've only used one ticket color and let the market make the odds. That is, more expensive prizes attracted more tickets, which lessened the chance that any one ticket would be drawn as the winner.