Anyone going to Troll's place in Frederick?

DaveS

I am stuck with work and can't make it up to Frederick MD. But if anyone is going and can grab me 2 40's and a 50 (or whatever is available), I'll make it worth your while. LMK!

(edited)

If there is a kalk stirrer up there or a refractometer I'd much appreciate anyone picking that up. =)

I too am stuck at work.

Edited by Happyfeet

does anyone know if he has equipment like that, if so i may make the trip in a few minutes, i want a cal reactor and a few other smaller things

it looked like there was only tanks and the rest he has in storage for later use

Sorry to hear T. I hope you bounce back from this.

If there is a 100 gal tank can someone pick up for me please. At work cannot leave. I would love to get a sump also if there is any. if none then i am also okay with 50 gal. Anything please let me know. PM me soon i will call you back.

(edited)

How much money is everyone willing to pay for transportation charges? :clap:

Hope Troll bounces back. Sorry to hear the tragedy.

Edited by amay121

does anyone know if he has equipment like that, if so i may make the trip in a few minutes, i want a cal reactor and a few other smaller things

it looked like there was only tanks and the rest he has in storage for later use

I agree, it sounds just like just tanks and racks. I think most of the other equipment is already stored somewhere else.

is there anyway someone can get all he can and get us the list of what is there. I am okay to chip in for transportation. I might need some small things too.

Im sorry to be a jerk but I have to say it.. Asking people to grab you a 100 gallon tank or a bunch of not that small tanks seems pretty ridiculous, there large, heavy and fragile..Nice gesture to offer trans money, but really..? And what if you get there and its all gone/broken, doubtful that anyone is pitching in on the 18 wheeler you had to rentto grab all these things and couldnt get anything.. Just my 2 not very nice cents.

i know what you mean. It was very inconsiderate of me and i apologize. I just thought if someone going there and according to the description the person knows there will be big things out there mostly, I was assuming that there will be more than few people going so they can save whatever they can. that was my thought. If only one person going i know there is no way the person can lift a 100 gal tank. But still if it came out bad i did not mean it and again i apologize. Get all you can and share the list and this way we we can say what we want and chip in. I think that is the best thing to say. But on my defense again i thought there would be more than one but few people going.