Thanks to Officers and Paul Baldassano

reefhunter

The speakers at WAMAS meetings are always good. However, Paul was awesome today. I learned so much and he is hilarious.

Thank you to all the officers and Paul and Paul's Wife!

I didn't know fish/reefing history could be so fun. Thank you Paul and Paul's wife for a great presentation.

Congratz to all the newly elected officers. WAMAS officers, well done on another successful meeting.

Great raffle prizes to be had as usual. Thank you generous Vendors and fellow hobbyists.

Thank you, Paul and Dale for making the trip out to see us today. I hope that the visit was as enjoyable for you as it was for our club. We had a blast.

Thanks all for another great WAMAS meeting. Paul and Dale, what a great presentation. Thank you for taking the time to visit us and share your knowledge and anecdotes!

Congrats all our new officers...May the force be with you! :-)

The reason fish are more prone to spawn, or reproduce with a fatty diet as suggested by Paul B., is due to the sex hormones being fat based molecules. The same holds true for humans. In cultures with a higher fat diet, menarche starts earlier in life.

The reason fish are more prone to spawn, or reproduce with a fatty diet as suggested by Paul B., is due to the sex hormones being fat based molecules. The same holds true for humans. In cultures with a higher fat diet, menarche starts earlier in life.

yes it was a great time and liked the history info as well. So yea talk about the worms and a fatty diet.I had to go to aquarium one since I was in the area and I found myself and Carla buying worms from them LOL :laugh: . she bought like 3 portions to my one portion and she made the comet as well that she will be feeding them paper towels...who knew :eek: ..thanks paul

Thanks guys, we also had a great time, I am glad you enjoyed the presentation.

We were treated royally and the hotel was great.

We would also like to thank Brian for the tour of the Viet Nam Memorial wall. When ever we get to DC we like to visit there, and Tom for taking us to the meeting.

I am glad we got a chance to sit with many of you for dinner and get to know each other.

It is 9:00 PM in NY now and we just got home. This morning my General friend met us for lunch and drinks and drove us to the station. When we got to NY and got on the Long Island RailRoad we also met another one of our friends who was coming back from Boston.

After I left the meeting I remembered that I forgot to mention to you guys how we came about to use live rock. That was also Robert Straughn and he called them anemone rocks because of all the aiptasia anemones on it. He thought the anemones had something to do with purifying the water and never considered the bacteria.

Take care and thanks for a great time.

Hope you enjoy the feeders.

Paul

And the fact that fish eggs are composed up of a large persentage of oil.

My ten year old (Kevin) and eight year old (Kyle) both said they "enjoyed your talk and learned alot!" Their actual words! Exactly what i would say too! Thanks!

My ten year old (Kevin) and eight year old (Kyle) both said they "enjoyed your talk and learned alot!" Their actual words! Exactly what i would say too! Thanks!

Wow, thats great, if I could impress an 8 and 10 year old, thats an accomplishment.

Thanks for telling me.

Reefers in training.

Paul