pco1988

Are you going to Atlantis?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to Atlantis?

• Yes
    • Yes and I want a ride with!
    • No
    • Maybe

Sorry Everyone I goofed up on the date in the title. Here is a revised one so there is no confusion.

Okay everyone I am going down to Marvin's store Atlantis Aquarium Inc in Richmond, VA on Saturday March 13, 2010 as stated in the title. He is a premier salt water store in Richmond. He is the Deltec Supplier for the country and he is the proud owner of the Deltec System that was on display at MACNA in Crystal City, VA.

He knows that we are making the trip down there and is gonna make sure there is a lot of great stuff in the store for us! Please state here in the thread your interest and whether you'd be driving yourself or if you would like to meet me somewhere and get a ride in my truck. I have a CrewCab F150 and if no one minds I have 4 open seats in the truck and a bed to bring all the goodies back in!

I am figuring on leaving at about 0800 to get there by 1100-1200 and there is no rush on getting back.

So please let me know! He is a great guy with a great store!

Thanks!

Make sure you have the right street address before going down - they moved awhile ago and I can't remember if the website has been updated.

Thank you Hilary! Yes I have been down there a lot of times in the new place, to be honest I only went to the old place once right before the move and I visited the new shop about a half dozen times during construction!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My address is:

385 Westbury Drive

Riva, MD 21140

Please let me know if you coming and if you will be meeting me to get a ride. Hope to see you there!

Okay, I will be heading down there at 1100 now, I have to go and train at the recruiter station at 0930 tomorrow. I got my orders today for my final IST! Wish me luck! Hope to see you down there.

Okay, I will be heading down there at 1100 now, I have to go and train at the recruiter station at 0930 tomorrow. I got my orders today for my final IST! Wish me luck! Hope to see you down there.

Good luck!