TapaTalk for WAMAS

bshriver

Have any of the mods thought about installing the TapaTalk plug in on the forum? This allows the TapaTalk iPhone application to browse the forum. I use it on R2R, RC and CMAS. It is very convenient.

Edited by bshriver

now on the list for our meeting tomorrow night. :)

:) I posted the same thing on NR and learned that your forum software probably is probably not supported yet :( But hopefully soon. I think WAMAS and NR use the same software. It lookf like it might be here in February though!

Here is what the mods at NR said:

Q: Which forum system does it currently support?

A: Currently phpBB3 3.0.x and vBulletin 3.7, 3.8 and 4.0 are supported. IPB (Invision Power Board) will also be supported in Februray 2010 time-frame

sucks its not a free app though.

There is a free read only version - which has termendous value in and of itself.

Since it is the most used application on my iPhone, I don't mind the $2.99 to pay for its develpment.

Early version were buggy though. but updates are free.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I changed cell service providers and picked up a new phone last week (an HTC Incredible running the Android OS). I also picked up tapatalk from the Android marketplace. Nice app. It makes browsing the forum on a mobile device an easy experience. So far, no complaints.