Who still waiting for their WAMAS membership card?, Send me a PM with the following information...

jnguyen4007

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

processed, need cards:

dmatt56

modelrr (student)

smoothriqueter

Membership card for the above has been put in the mail. Can expect to receive by end of the week or early next week.

not sure what you mean.

I mean, could I scan the card as it is now into the computer and then print it out on a plastic credit card so that it will fit in my wallet better and be more durable.

I mean, could I scan the card as it is now into the computer and then print it out on a plastic credit card so that it will fit in my wallet better and be more durable.

We discussed doing this before but opted to keep it with the paper cards. I'm not sure that any stores would accept something that is printed on plastic, but you could certainly try it, although a scanned copy seems like it might scream out "fraud! Fake ID! Someone's trying to pretend to be a WAMAS member!" :biggrin: . It might actually be easier to simply trim it and laminate it.

PM me or davelin315 with your information.

I've done this a couple of times. Not sure what is happening.

The last times were once in August 29 and August 30 to davelin315 and jnguyen40007 respectively.

I be on the look out.

I've done this a couple of times. Not sure what is happening.

The last times were once in August 29 and August 30 to davelin315 and jnguyen40007 respectively.

I be on the look out.

What happen was that I sent a reply back to you at the end of Aug asking for a confirmation of your address and for you to let me know if you would be at the meeting or not so that I could either give it to you personally or mail it to you. I did not hear a reply back from you until now. Now that I got your PM confirmation, I can update your information, your membership card will go in the mail tomorrow.