Who still waiting for their WAMAS membership card?, Send me a PM with the following information...

jnguyen4007

If I am a student member will I still get a membership card? Do I have to wait until I can afford to pay the membership fee? I don't mind paying at all even as a student, I just paid my rent so I just need a few weeks :lol2:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine yesterday :biggrin:

Thanks All

Sent B-Fit, cbatkinson, and tekken.

Guys, if you send a PM to James and you don't see your name here within a couple of days of receiving the reply from James, then forward the PM to me as I seem to be having a problem with receiving cc PMs right now. Most likely if your name is not listed here and you've sent the PM, it's because I didn't get the information yet. Sorry this is such a hassle, we're working on streamlining the process so that it's not such an ordeal for people to get their cards.

If I am a student member will I still get a membership card? Do I have to wait until I can afford to pay the membership fee? I don't mind paying at all even as a student, I just paid my rent so I just need a few weeks :lol2:

Hi Piper27, I just sent you an email regarding your membership.

Sent...

eck_john

vargha

jager

pdcm

markfb and family

wdytat and family

lman

rocko918

prunfarm

Javed Aman

dhoch

Marty

rubberbandman

Should be in the actual mail tomorrow so expect it by Saturday or Monday at latest.

Those that haven't received their cards - please send me a PM verifying your address. I'm finding that the problem with a lot of these has been that when I send them, I run into a problem with the address being incomplete (apartments are a big problem). If you haven't seen your name here and are simply asking for one on renewal, I miss a lot of those so if you renew, shoot me or James a PM.

By the way, I will be out this week so I won't be able to send cards after tonight if I get to it.