Who still waiting for their WAMAS membership card?, Send me a PM with the following information...

jnguyen4007

For those of you who paid your membership fee and still waiting for your membership card, please send me a PM with the following information:

1. Full Name

2. Login information

3. Address

4. Phone #

5. Email address

Once I verified your payment information, I will notify Dave Lin (Secretary) to send the membership card out to you.

So far, I got a PM from DJboy98 and Amos.

James

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent to EvanS, multihobbyguy, dholmblad, Ryan S.

Everyone, when you register, please provide all information that is required including full name, address, phone number, email, and all other fields in the registration form.

James, I'm going to circumvent the process here and send myself a card....

sent... :biggrin:

You can't do that!!!! Everyone else waited at least a month or longer. It's only fair that you do the same. ;)

You can't do that!!!! Everyone else waited at least a month or longer. It's only fair that you do the same. ;)

Actually, I have paid twice this year already - once in April and again in July because of problems with the database so I have waited three months and paid twice, and I don't even get the teacher discount, I pay the $20! So, Mr. Treasurer, I paid 4x what the fees should be for my membership, so I should give myself 4 cards! Just wait until you have to renew, see how long your card takes.

Back to business...

Sent card to amay121.

Sorry Ha. It must have gotten lost in the shuffle. It's all squared away now. You can expect to get it by early next week.

James

Possibly tomorrow, I was at the post office so I dropped it off today. You're just down the road so they might actually have sorted it for delivery tomorrow.

Sent JoeD, miniflea, and cordonbleu.

One note, please make sure that you provide the same information on your registration that you provide to us. You must use your real name otherwise your registration could be invalidated. Also, if you go by a nickname, please provide us with full name and nickname to aid in finding your account.

Has mine been sent out? been another week already. =(

Ha,

I just pm Dave and include you in the PM. With the volume of messages we get, it wouldn't surprise me if it got missed. Not an excuse, just an understanding.

James

Has mine been sent out? been another week already. =(

Hey Ha, I sent yours out on July 24 directly from the post office. It was sent in a no. 6 3/4 envelope and was addressed to you with no return address. Can you verify the address you gave to me via PM? If there was a mistake in that, then that would explain the problem, otherwise you should have it already.

Is anyone else that has had theirs sent still missing their card?

Sent B-Fit, cbatkinson, and tekken.

Guys, if you send a PM to James and you don't see your name here within a couple of days of receiving the reply from James, then forward the PM to me as I seem to be having a problem with receiving cc PMs right now. Most likely if your name is not listed here and you've sent the PM, it's because I didn't get the information yet. Sorry this is such a hassle, we're working on streamlining the process so that it's not such an ordeal for people to get their cards.