It's been a good run...

heartbreak

As a seller oh yeah, I would rather sell all in one, but as a buyer I like pieceing out.. I dont blame him at all, so much easier to do... But im on the other side of the table.. soooo...

Bulk purchasers, lurking the boards... :wacko:

Obviously my offer was too late. But at least I told him his prices were indeed a little off. On the low side!

How much you think that chalice would have gone for at auction? $300?

bob

Bulk purchasers, lurking the boards... :wacko:

Obviously my offer was too late. But at least I told him his prices were indeed a little off. On the low side!

How much you think that chalice would have gone for at auction? $300?

bob

Easy 300!! What a steal who ever bought package deal!

Hey everyone, thanks again for all the replies! We are still working out the logistics of the deal I will keep everyone informed if anything changes. My brother may be getting out as well so I'll update this thread with his soft corals if things go in that direction.

Thanks again, everyone has been very helpful!

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

All of the livestock is gone...

I have some equipment for sale if anyone is interested:

1 PFO 2X400 Watt HQI Metal Halide Ballast with 2 PFO Mogul Socket Pendants. I was currently running Radiums with this setup and they looked fantastic. The bulbs in the pendants are currently 7 months old so they are coming up on replacement. $300

1 BubbleMaster 200 skimmer, the pump needs a bump to start when it is unplugged $275

1 Phosban Reactor 150 new in the box $30 1 Maxi jet 400 to run the reactor $10

1 250 ML canister of Rowaphos Brand new $15

1/3 full gallon jugs of B-Ionic Part 1 and 2 and Magnesium $10

1 Redsea Wavemaster Pro wavemaker $80

• 3 weeks later...

Most Equipment has been sold, all I have left is:

1 PFO 2X400 Watt HQI Metal Halide Ballast with 2 PFO Mogul Socket Pendants. I was currently running Radiums with this setup and they looked fantastic. The bulbs in the pendants are currently 7 months old so they are coming up on replacement. $300 250

1 BubbleMaster 200 skimmer, the pump needs a bump to start when it is unplugged $275 225

I also have a pair of Tunze 6055's, the controllable nanos, with a tunze 7095 multicontroller, looking to get 450 for all of it

Also if anyone is interested, my brother is breaking down his neglected tank, he has several nice ricordea florida and yuma

1 Giant Red yuma, this thing is solid red probably 6 inches across $150 This color is quite rare, picture below, sorry about the pic quality it's from a cell camera

redric.jpg

3 Purple yumas, all three for 75

6 or so orange florida rics 15 each, or all for 75

a few blue florida rics 10 each

a baseball sized frogspawn 35

a green tree nepthea 10

2 green polyped toadstools 30 each

a tall brown gorgonian 25 Also there are 4 fish, 1 5" purple tang 50, 1 larrrge mystery wrasse 75, 1 very healthy potters angel 40, and 1 true perc 10