It's been a good run...

heartbreak

Well I have been in the saltwater game for several years now, used to be more active in the WAMAS community, but life has gotten a bit too hectic and it's time to take a break.

I am breaking down my beloved 120 gallon with sadness :cry:

I am going to sell off the corals first, then fish, etc.

Here is the first wave:

1- Miyagi Tort, purchased from Bendalat probably 5-6" across $60

1- ORA fuzzy Marshall Island acro 4-5" $50

DSC00684.jpg

1- Green Pocillipora 4-5" across w/ ORA Miami Orchid 4-5" on the same rock $50

1- True Tyree Watermelon with probably 20 eyes or so, purchased from Bendalat. Its not looking its best color right now due to my water quality, but I have a picture from its prime, should color up again quickly $100

tank.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

2- Bright Green Acro, purchased on Reefcentral as a "Hulk" acro several years ago. I have 2 colonies of this, one probably 8-9" $60 one 4-5" $40

DSC00692.jpg

2- Large purple monti caps each one is probably 7-9" across $40 each

DSC00668.jpg

1- purple monster frag fully encrusted 1.5" $50

1- Pink Lemonade frag fully encrusted 1.5" $50

1-Faded pale orange sunset monti fully encrused 3-4" $40

1-Green monti cap, as big a piece as I can break off the rock $10

1-Fully encrused multiple branched ORA chips acro 3" $30

DSC00690.jpg

1-Soli brown with purple edge 5-6" across $50

DSC00696.jpg

I have other pictures, but the quality is terrible as is my camera. Pick up is over in Burke, VA 22015.

Things will be added as stuff is sold.

My prices could be way off as I've been out of the game a while, but I'll take any fair offers. Some of these corals are several years old.

Thanks,

Matt

can you let me/us know what you have in terms of fish inverts and equipment you have. the pics look great by the way sorry to see a fellow reefer getting out good luck!

Wow, thanks for the huge response everyone! it's great to see that the hobby is still so popular! I have gotten enough pm's to fill my small non-member pm box. The first response was minutes after I posted with an offer to buy everything, if that falls through I will let everyone know in order of which your response was received. You will definitely hear from me shortly as I need to move this stuff quickly.

Thanks again!

Matt

Wow, thanks for the huge response everyone! it's great to see that the hobby is still so popular! I have gotten enough pm's to fill my small non-member pm box. The first response was minutes after I posted with an offer to buy everything, if that falls through I will let everyone know in order of which your response was received. You will definitely hear from me shortly as I need to move this stuff quickly.

Thanks again!

Matt

oh cmon Justin, give everyone else a chane...not all of us has a greenhouse ya know :cry:

oh cmon Justin, give everyone else a chane...not all of us has a greenhouse ya know :cry:

I agree with ddoofus, I mean ddiver. Which doesn't happen very often... :biggrin:

I agree with ddoofus, I mean ddiver. Which doesn't happen very often... :biggrin:

That's enough out of u Audidumba$$...lol

I Dont know for sure if it was Justin but he was the first to post so I assumed..

Dang, with the baby coming its hard to be able to afford anythign but frags, Hopefully there is some of what i wanted available, if not please frag and share.....baby needs good colors to look at, or maybe i do.

and yeh i see it would be good in an established aquacultured...but its not in mine. haha

Glad things are selling quickly for ya, keep us up and posted on fish/equip etc.

Agreed. Get it to an establised aqucluture facility so more people end up with frags down the line.

no one wants frag...they want colonies at good prices..

Edited by DDiver

I dunno from the seller stand point I'd much rather dump everything at once for a decent price I can't tell you how much of a pain piecing out is.

I totally agree! I would much rather have one person come and grab it all then for me to waste a week or more as people come one at a time to take what they want. Then there are the ones that never show up at all.

I have seen tanks crash during the piece it out week from stirring up the tank to move rocks and sand to remove fish and corals. Doing it all at once is always going to be smoother for the seller and the tank inhabitants.

Congrats to the seller for an all at once transaction and to the lucky person who was able to grab it all.