MACNA - Cruising up Friday

Sikryd

Anyone else going to MACNA on Friday?

My buddy up in NY talked me into going. I am paying for the ticket now. smile.gif

I am cruising up ~5am and then heading home sometime that afternoon/night depending on the scene.

Just thought I would start a thread to see who else is going to make it up there.

Me and a buddy heading up Friday AM as well. Planning to come back Sat evening.

Has anyone ever been to MACNA before that understands how the raffles work? I was just wondering how much tickets were and if they had different priced raffles. Example: 1$ raffles, $5 raffle, & $10 raffles. Or if they have door prizes?

Edited by Nate

Most, if not all, will but may have varoius requirements to do so.

We've warned them that we plan to "re pick" from "your" stash anyway, so yes, ladies get first pick. :biggrin:

We'll be in the red van you'll see from the back since Craig's "rocket fuel" will propel us ahead of you.

Looks like I'll be taking the Harley as long as the weather says it will pretty nice - still coldish in the morning and night though :)

Unless you have one of those trailers on the back your should take your car because you are going to want to buy tons of goodies. believe me its like being a kid in a candy store up there. :wacko:

Unless you have one of those trailers on the back your should take your car because you are going to want to buy tons of goodies. believe me its like being a kid in a candy store up there. :wacko:

I don't think you've seen my tank ;)

I'm just going to hang out with some buddies and BS.

I'm sure I might entertain picking up a piece or two, but I can fit them in my pockets :)

Bob and I are going up on Friday and staying until Sunday. No one told me I had to shave my legs!!!

Someone told me there is a pretty good aquarium in town....

Tamie