I Paid on Paypal, now what?

So I just joined, I think, my payment on paypal went through,

I was wondering what I need to do now to get the membership card and get access to the members forum with this login name.

thanks.

I was wondering what I need to do now to get the membership card and get access to the members forum with this login name.

thanks.

Long, email Doug.Arthur@tandberg.com to get access, and ybenormal@wamas.org for the card, but dont expect your card or anything from ybenormal anytime, I joined last week, and still have not got anything from ybenormal about my cards, i'm just waiting for that.

But Doug should get you access very fast, and if you want to get WAMAS discount for the vendors, you will need to talk to Doug, until you get your card.

I don't have access to the paypal database. But I will make sure one of the officers who does can get your permissions set up. Hang in there and we will get you straightened out.

Oh, and Welcome to WAMAS!

BB

thanks.

I just PM you.

James

Dude, you're a hokie. Of course you will get access quickly. It's people like Stephen that I have to think twice about.! :)

could you also pm me your full name, #, address, and email. I like to keep records of everything in case what I am doing is wrong.