Reefkeeper LITE?

amos

I should be getting my RKL (lvl1) today, and was wondering if anyone had any experiences or lessons learned they could share. Is anyone else using one of these? I found surprisingly little practical experiences in the few searches that I did.

Jon

I got the L3 version last week so my experience is limited with it, but maybe I could help. Anything specific you want to know about it?

I have the L3 AND i LOVE IT!!! I have only had it about a month. Remember you only will have 4 ports and that is it. So that doesn't seem like a lot to me. The L3 is great. I am going to buy another port for my pumps.

I have read a little on them - but no experience with it.

For $99 though, it is hard to beat the price, even for ATO use only.

I purchased the RKL(lvl1) to specifically address my temperature issues after adding a canopy. I wasn't intending for it to automate the entire setup, and it fit my budget.

Out of the box, it was as expected based on what I had read - easy to setup, worked on start up, and the manual was not comprehensive. The temperature probe was accurate and the event triggers seemed to work in the small test time that I worked with it. I was sent the wrong sized fan, so I won't be able to get it fully set for another week or so.