A Call to Arms!!

dbartco

Chip has been chugging away gettting the facilities, fragging and DIY demos, and coral torturing devices ready for fragfest. Now it is our turn to help out with a few things as well.

1) We need to know who is coming for frags food and drinks

2) We need water - lots of it! New and used. 1.025 preferable. (Have a water change in the morning, and don't forget heaters/powerheads to borrow)

3) Other donations for fragging - Bring that overgrown leather, bta anemone, or monti cap. - whatever, we'll chop it!! We'll give it back with a haircut!

There will be MANY freebies fragged and given away. Zoo's, lps, sps to be given away to members. There will even be some nice frags that we will have that we MAY have to charge a nominal fee for.

Post up your plans !

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there. Likely flying solo. I'll bring a toadstool leather that I haven't had a chance to cut up. I'll probably bring water, 2 heaters, 2 powerheads, and a 29 gal tank w/ Deltec HOB skimmer if you think we need it all.

Count me in. I am bringing my brother and possibly my girlfriend. I can also bring about 10 gallons of water. All the heaters I have are small so I am not sure how much help they will be.

I can bring water and a neat new wheeled frag table I just made. 4'x2'x8" on casters. I can bring heaters too, but do you really think they'll be necessary?

Can I still get a discount without a card. I haven't gotten one sent to me.

show up and get one. We'll have the member lists.

Want a discount on free?

I will be there, I can bring 5-10 gallons of water if needed, a heater (300w), I have a piece of green cap and some green palys to donate as well... Also can I renew my membership at Fragfest and will there beer kart girls there..?

My tank has been up for 9 months now and things appear to be going well. Sure could use some frags. See you Saturday, myself + 1.

I am certainly planning to be there - still planning to bring a tank and sell frags. Have you worked that out yet? Really need to know soon, because if I can't do it that way - will offer up frags for sale with delivery at FF.

I am also willing to bring some big chunks of my gold umbrella leather and cut and mount frags as a demo. Need to know in advance, so I can bring enough bridal veil, glue, and frag plugs.

I will bring a bunch of water; but see paragraph 1, as to whether or not I need most of it for my own tank.

Thanks,

bob

I plan to be there. Not sure how many of the rugrats will be in tow, but at least +1.

Small tank = not much to share unfortunately. But I'm happy to help with whatever assistance is needed.

Count me in. I am bringing my brother and possibly my girlfriend.

Are you going to frag them?

I am certainly planning to be there - still planning to bring a tank and sell frags. Have you worked that out yet? Really need to know soon, because if I can't do it that way - will offer up frags for sale with delivery at FF.

I am also willing to bring some big chunks of my gold umbrella leather and cut and mount frags as a demo. Need to know in advance, so I can bring enough bridal veil, glue, and frag plugs.

I will bring a bunch of water; but see paragraph 1, as to whether or not I need most of it for my own tank.

Thanks,

bob

I'm bringing a jumbo leather for you to frag, Bob. I'll need a piece of that yellow leather too...

I'll be there. I don't have any corals to toss in the ring, just the tank for practice drilling.

I would be happy to help set up and clean up and whatever else help I can give. If you want my help to set up, I just need to know what time to arrive ahead.

I'm planning to bring a pack of veggie dogs (Smart Ones brand), which I'd be happy to share if there is someone else wanting to either avoid meat or to avoid all the unhealthy ingredients typically found in regular dogs.

(edited)

I will be there. I cant donate anything as my tank has only need up and running for a few months. But I will surly bring atleast 2 premixed water.

Also i saw anoyther member throwing in a tank for drilling. Is this something you all are looking for? I have a few 10(or 20) gallons that are sitting in my shed. Not sure if they are tempered but I wouls assume not.

I would also like to know if i can get a discount without a card. I just registered and paid for a membership this week and dont have a card yet.

Edited by Dholmblad

I'll be going as well. Though since my tank just finished cycling I won't have any donations. Next fragfest I'll be sure to have something to bring in to slice and dice though. :biggrin:

I will be there. I cant donate anything as my tank has only need up and running for a few months. But I will surly bring atleast 2 premixed water.

Also i saw anoyther member throwing in a tank for drilling. Is this something you all are looking for? I have a few 10(or 20) gallons that are sitting in my shed. Not sure if they are tempered but I wouls assume not.

I would also like to know if i can get a discount without a card. I just registered and paid for a membership this week and dont have a card yet.

10 gallons are typically viewed as very hard to view, but I think it would be great if you could bring one and see if one of the masters manage to drill it :ph34r:

What am I missing? Discount on what?

What am I missing? Discount on what?

This is a free meeting for members and only $5.00 bucks for non members.

Free demo frags only apply to WAMAS card carrying or verified members though.

We will have some nice frags in our raffle.

I believe I have contacted all hobbyists who expressed an interest in selling frags at the frag fest.

If I missed you, I apologize so go ahead and send me a nasty note telling me so and I'll get reply promptly.

There is limited power plugs so plan your set up accordingly.