Leishman's New 36x36x24

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I love it! It really pops everything else out, and I think it was just the right amount.

It also looks like you finally got rid of that giant rock and have cleared up the rock work a bit while you're at it. Well done!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, GraffitiSpotCorals said:

Man, it’s looking good!  I like the thick green stag on the left. I hope things are growing well!

That’s an A. Samoensis. Hard to find one this shade of neon green. They are usually a teal blue, purple or a dull green. Live aquaria used to have them all the time. 

Yea that’s not even a stag then, I like thoes digitate acros even more than stags!  I got a nice Aussie neon green one in my tank too. Hope it takes off like yours.  Can you get a close up of it?

Do you regret adding sand?

Also, great polo extension. Do you think things are growing slow, or are you satisfied? Also, are those mp60’s?

I’m happy w the sand. Started w sand then took it out. Now it’s back. I need to add more.  Looks awesome when I’m keep it clean. 

Very slooooow on the $$$$ stuff and fast on the $ stuff!

Two MP40s. 

I’m happy w the sand. Started w sand then took it out. Now it’s back. I need to add more.  Looks awesome when I’m keep it clean. 

Very slooooow on the $$$$ stuff and fast on the $ stuff!

Two MP40s. 

I agree it looks unnatural without sand, your wife was right, but I try to combat that by growing coral on the glass floor. I’m hoping to take some higher end montis and achieve that with my next build.

Same on the $$$, that’s the way it goes I guess.

Ever tried the gyres? I’m rocking them on my holding tanks and they move some water, but heat maintenance on them is a PIA. Plus, cords, which I hate.

Would love to try gyres but hate to drop that kind of $$ and not like them. 

I feel that way about MPs, except I know I like them!

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks.  Yes the car fire was a bummer.  Still fighting with the insurance over the value of the car.  The comps they provided don't have the panoramic sunroof or the navigation system.