Membership Issues

Hello,

I purchased a memebership in late Apr and I don't have any access to the member discussions. The error I receive - Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available..

I have sent several messages requesting for someone to look into this, but I have heard anything about it being fix. Could someone please look into this and let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

I renewed my membership about a month ago and still have not received a membership card. I sent an email to membership@wamas.org 2 weeks ago about this issue and did not receive any reply. I sent a message from WAMAS messaging 2 days ago to 'admin' and did not get any reply. I sent emails to the secretary and VP. No reply. I just need the card.

This issue has still not been resolved. Both of us have waited over a month and no one has responded to this issue or our PMs.. This doesn't need to be a major issue, I just need someone to mail a card to me that's it.

I did not get any PM. Hopefully we will all get the card too. I actually put off a huge purchase at Marine Scene for over a month because I really needed the discount and they ask to see the card there. I might just shop with Dr Mac's.

Guest Creative Reef Solution

I think Ybenormal handles all memberships as I was told, I sent him PM just now to follow up on my membership.

Kris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Creative Reef Solution

Nothing has happened so far with membership. I am still awaiting on upgrading to vendor member. Hmmmmmm

Nothing has happened so far with membership. I am still awaiting on upgrading to vendor member. Hmmmmmm

Still Waiting too. This isnt good.

I got PM from Bob saying that he will send my membership card out later this week.

Hmm ... I don't think the card is sent. I still haven't got my membership card yet.

I have still not received the card either and I renewed 2 months ago. Some other official needs to take ownership of this issue. This is crazy.

I have still not received the card either and I renewed 2 months ago. Some other official needs to take ownership of this issue. This is crazy.

Who can we write to?

I never knew we were supposed to get an actual card. I have no received mine yet and I registered earlier this year. I fear it may have been lost or sent to my previous address, I have since moved =( Can someone help me out here? (I'd like to have it for fragfest so I can prove I'm a member.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I paid for a membership at Frag Fest and at the end of the event, received my card. I looked at my card when I returned home and see that it is written that it expires on "26-05-10". Shouldn't it be June 28, 2010?

The other thing I was hoping you could help me with is getting access to member areas on WAMAS? I like to see what all I was missing on this site that I didn't have access to it.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Tom

Tom,

I need someting to verify payment, and I can work with you. my email is dbarthur9@gmail.com

Doug

Anyone that is pm'img me about issues, please include you full names, date of transaction, and paypal account addresses so I can verify. I will try to help out where I can.

Doug,

I joined at Frag Fest and paid at the door. I did not receive a receipe but I did sign a form; I believe all new memebers that joined that day signed that same form.

Tom

Tom,

I need someting to verify payment, and I can work with you. my email is dbarthur9@gmail.com

Doug

Anyone that is pm'img me about issues, please include you full names, date of transaction, and paypal account addresses so I can verify. I will try to help out where I can.

Tom, taken care of. I'm sorry but I did not have that list.

For the rest of you that are looking for cards, I'm sorry, but I don't have them. I do understand your frustrations, but I cannot send out what I don't have. If there are those willing to help out Bob during his time of extreme workload at his paying job, please let us know. I can really only work with permissions at the moment.