#1 Nationwide Vendor

#1 Nationwide Vendor

For the last 9 years we have offered the widest variety of high quality hand-picked corals, plus the best customer service and prices. As the #1 nationwide vendor we offer the best selection of corals.

We just posted some of the corals Dr. Mac hand-picked last week when he was in Los Angeles, he actually travels out every 3 weeks to hand pick corals and fish--when we say hand picked we mean it!!! Dr. Mac picks the top 1% of all corals shipped into the U.S. from 6 different importers, he is there when the shipments are unpacked and gets the first pick, you get only the very best available anywhere!

Lots of ULTRA GRADE corals already posted, more posting all week.

MOST CORALS ON SALE - UP TO 50% OFF

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Show...px?CategoryId=2

A few samples:

10-18.jpg

8-21.jpg

9-20.jpg

7-21.jpg

4-26.jpg

6-22.jpg

5-25.jpg

3-28.jpg

1-28.jpg

2-28.jpg

Premium Members get access to their own preview page plus exclusive discounts and more:

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/ssl/...emberPromo.aspx

Is the Good Dr scheduled to be on this Saturday? Planning a trip down with a few of my good friends this weekend.

Is the Good Dr scheduled to be on this Saturday? Planning a trip down with a few of my good friends this weekend.

We'll deffinately be here this weekend and Dr. Mac will be around. He'll be getting ready for the Manhattan Reefs Frag Swap which we are attending on Sunday.

Becky

Thanks for the quick reply. See you Saturday.

You are welcome any time, we are here Saturday 11-5 and closed Sunday. Please keep in mind that I will be packing corals Saturday to take to the Manhattan Reef Club Swap Sunday. I will be taking about 700 corals so if you get here after I pack up we might look a bit low on some items. I was expecting a big shipment of Fiji corals today but that was postponed until next week. We still have a lot to choose from and we look forward to seeing you.

You are welcome any time, we are here Saturday 11-5 and closed Sunday. Please keep in mind that I will be packing corals Saturday to take to the Manhattan Reef Club Swap Sunday. I will be taking about 700 corals so if you get here after I pack up we might look a bit low on some items. I was expecting a big shipment of Fiji corals today but that was postponed until next week. We still have a lot to choose from and we look forward to seeing you.

Thanks for the reply. I am hoping that you have this piece for me this weekend, so in case you were going to pack it can you put it aside for me?

10-18.jpg

Hoping to be there close to opening.

I will be there for sure for one of them, if it can be put on hold for me.

Mark