Donations to Schools

davelin315

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an adult Red Honey Damsel (Stegaster mellis) that I am looking to donate.

I posted on Craigslist, so here is the link with pics...

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/for/5560000594.html

Would like to have him adopted within the week.

Nelson has pretty eyes... And really, you can't prove he's not Batman, have you ever seen them in a room together? :)

Nelson has pretty eyes... And really, you can't prove he's not Batman, have you ever seen them in a room together? :)

Haha, that's a good point!

My favorite joke told to me by my wife:

Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar...

... followed by Batman!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Picasso clown and RBTA free to any school. Pickup in Laurel, MD.

If this offer is still open and you're not in a rush to rehome, one of my student groups really wanted a clown. I'd likely have to wait a week or two to pick up, though. If this isn't open anymore, no worries!

If this offer is still open and you're not in a rush to rehome, one of my student groups really wanted a clown. I'd likely have to wait a week or two to pick up, though. If this isn't open anymore, no worries!

Maegan, Almon posted his offer 2 years ago. He's long since out of the hobby.

Maegan, Almon posted his offer 2 years ago. He's long since out of the hobby.

Wow, I saw the date but not the year, I'm so sorry. Way for me to pay attention, goodness. Thanks for pointing that out!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 7:21 AM, MaeganWink said:

Wow, I saw the date but not the year, I'm so sorry. Way for me to pay attention, goodness. Thanks for pointing that out!

On 10/18/2018 at 7:21 AM, MaeganWink said:

I have a clown that needs a new home. In addition I have a 80 gallon DeepBlue tank with homemade stand and sump this is a complete setup that I would like to donate. I have additional items as well.

On 11/15/2018 at 8:42 AM, DCReefer1964 said:

I have a clown that needs a new home. In addition I have a 80 gallon DeepBlue tank with homemade stand and sump this is a complete setup that I would like to donate. I have additional items as well.

Wow, that's amazing! I'll send you a message. I greatly appreciate you thinking of my class.