Tbittner Tank Tour - Sunday October 12, 2008

Gatortailale

My wife and I. They actually didn't turn out exactly right, as she accidentally added an extra egg. At any rate, those are also our favorite, and have won several informal workplace contests.

If you think those were good, you should try my cookie dough shakes made from the same batter. I started experimenting when I had to give up my favorite cookie dough ice cream at Dairy Queen (due to trans-fat content... yikes!), and I've finally got it to the point that I don't miss DQ's product at all.

My vote was for the coconut cake. After seeing Terry's tanks and eating that cake, I could've died a happy and content man yesterday.

Now look what you've started Doug..................we're all waiting to hear when your tank tour is going to be so we can sample the cookie dough shakes and have some more awesome cookies!!! (and I'll bring the dip and Carla can bring the cake.............. but it will still be mostly about the tanks!) A new concept, tank tours and food tastings.............. I like it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic