Tbittner Tank Tour - Sunday October 12, 2008

Gatortailale

Hi everyone, We would like to invite everyone to our home on Sunday, Aug. 24th, 2008. We live in Round Hill, VA which is between Leesburg, VA and Winchester, VA. Our home, tanks and food will be open from 1pm until 5pm.

We hope that you all can make it! Please let us know by Aug. 23rd if you are coming and how many will be coming for food and drink purposes. Please bring your families and swim suits and any balls, bats etc. as we have a pool and 4 acres for ball games.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you again!

Patti & Terry Bittner

34438 Harry Byrd Hwy

Round Hill, VA 20141

:cheers:

We're having a tank tour on Sunday, Aug 24th. Come on out and check the Solaris LED lights out for yourself. The corals absolutely love the light. We're getting incredible growth from everything.

450 gallon tank build thread

WAMAS Members - ask questions about tank tour here- tank tour thread (member only section)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Patti,

Maureen, Jon & Kathryn Lazar will be attending (with mexican layer dip and chips unless I hear otherwise from you).

So excited to see your 450 obsession and 360 predator tank (okay, less excited about the eels to be honest).

Let me know if there's anything else we can do (chairs, tables, etc).

See you at the meeting on the 9th~!

Maureen & Jon

Ha! I may just be able to come. I get back on the 24th so we'll see, but I hope so :lol2:

Sam,

Maybe we can work out our swap that day. We'll come get you, make the swap and take you to the tank tour. What do you think?????? Tank tour starts at 1. Or I guess if you're late we can take you home and make the swap. Think about it.

M

I will probably open up my house for a short time before or after (still need to decide) for anyone interested in seeing a couple more tanks (steal some frags...). I will keep the food, fun, and drink stuff for Terry's.

If anyone is interested in the Purcellville area in jumping on to this, please do. I would rather view another tank than jabber about my own. :)

HI Patti,

Maureen, Jon & Kathryn Lazar will be attending (with mexican layer dip and chips unless I hear otherwise from you).

So excited to see your 450 obsession and 360 predator tank (okay, less excited about the eels to be honest).

Let me know if there's anything else we can do (chairs, tables, etc).

See you at the meeting on the 9th~!

Maureen & Jon

Very Good idea Maureen - I hadn't thought about it but if everyone has lawn chairs it would be a great idea to bring them - we have 4 or 5 and a table outback.

For anyone who would like please feel free to BYOB - we will provide sodas, water etc. :cheers:

Maureen the mexican dip is all yours to bring - I'll put you on the "list" - Thanks again for your help!!

If anyone thinks of something I have forgotten by all means please mention it, give me a call, PM me or leave a message here!!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone on the 24th!! Sam - I'm hoping that you can work something out to be here - if not you are welcome here anytime! :biggrin:

I will probably open up my house for a short time before or after (still need to decide) for anyone interested in seeing a couple more tanks (steal some frags...). I will keep the food, fun, and drink stuff for Terry's.

I'm always up for seeing other people's setups... especially if they win TOTM and I can steal ideas :lol2:. I would be up for swinging by just afterwards, if it works for you.

Patti & Terry,

My wife Jacqui and I would love to attend and I hope that you don't mind if my 11yr old grandson Christian and my lucky charm, a budding reefer tags along.

Thank You/Ron

Patti & Terry,

My wife Jacqui and I would love to attend and I hope that you don't mind if my 11yr old grandson Christian and my lucky charm, a budding reefer tags along.

Thank You/Ron

Ron,

If there are any kind of auctions going on at thte tank tour (which I don't think actually happen, but just in case) Lucky Christian is going to stand near me this time!

Congrats on your raffle win.

And to you too Patti and Terry!!! We know what the boys will be wearing the first day of school.

Patti & Terry,

Thank You/Ron

Hi Ron!

We would love to have you and your family attend! The more, the merrier! There will be a good many children here, including three of our own, so I'm sure he'll have a good time too. We look forward to seeing you and everyone else!

Terry

Ron,

If there are any kind of auctions going on at thte tank tour (which I don't think actually happen, but just in case) Lucky Christian is going to stand near me this time!

Congrats on your raffle win.

And to you too Patti and Terry!!! We know what the boys will be wearing the first day of school.

No doubt! We're trying to spread the word throughout the schools how cool WAMAS is! :lol2:

is there any truth to the rumor you're planning to set out a 6 foot long sushi/seafood buffet?

:lol2:

ummmm, not that I'm aware of. Who knows what Patti is thinking of though. Maybe Doug will be doing that at his house?

BTW, Doug is ALSO having a tank tour that day. So not only do you get to see our two big tanks, but then you can stop by Dougs and see all of his tanks. His tanks are what I'm aspiring to do with ours. Including getting up and running, a seahorse tank. :)

I will be having my tour AFTER Terry's. Just for an hour or so, and don't really plan on food etc.. Just if some want to stop by for a bit.

:blush: Guys - we are sorry but we have to postpone the Tank Tour which was scheduled for Aug. 24th....We are going to reschedule for a Saturday in October - we will give plenty of advanced notice so that we may have a great many of you able to attend. In hindsight - August is a busy month for most people - kids going off to school, last minute vacations etc. so we think Oct. will be the perfect time for everyone to come out to the country and see the Autumn foilage as well as our tanks and home. We hope that we haven't not caused anyone any inconvience and that you all will understand and come out in October!

Terry & Patti

ps - It's really all my fault - I'm super busy at work trying to get ready to get all of the children on buses and back to school in two weeks! ;) P

Terry & Patti.

We will look forward to your October tank tour and the foliage. We certainly do understand what the beginning of the school seasons involves.

Regards

I think I will re-schedule with Terry as well. Makes the trip more worthwhile if multiple tanks to see. If anyone already out Purcellville way, feel free to contact me if you want to stop by though.

I think I will re-schedule with Terry as well. Makes the trip more worthwhile if multiple tanks to see. If anyone already out Purcellville way, feel free to contact me if you want to stop by though.

who is ever out in Purcellville?! :biggrin:

That goes for us too. Please feel free to stop in if you are ever out this way. For instance, you're making a trip from BRK to Mr. Coral. We're right in the middle of the two. :lol2:

• 1 month later...

YES! :bb:

Sunday, October 12th is the new date. Starting around 1 pm. Please let us know if you're coming and how many are coming with you so we have enough food. :)

FYI - that is the day that the GARF people, Leroy and Sally Jo, are talking at the CMAS meeting.

GARF just cancelled on CMAS.

Count me in for the tour. Can we bring anything?

Thanks,

Steve