10% discount for WAMAS orders

YBeNormal

WAMAS members get a 10% discount when placing orders with Air, Water and Ice! Use discount code #29439.

AWI also offers 15% discount and free shipment on large Group Buys (call or email AWI for details). Don't forget to mention WAMAS when placing Group Buy orders!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Is this still current, and are there restrictions? I was going to place an order, but the code doesn't seem to work.

Just experienced the same thing.

Anyone have an answer on this?

I used it successfully a couple of months ago. For some reason, it seems that I had to either put some comment into the sales form or I sent them an email to get the discount (which they honored).

I used it successfully a couple of months ago. For some reason, it seems that I had to either put some comment into the sales form or I sent them an email to get the discount (which they honored).

I just put the code in... It worked for me about 2 weeks ago.

• 7 months later...

FYI, the discount code is still valid. Just placed an order today and AWI still honors it :clap:

Steps to follow:

1-log in

2- ad your items to the shopping cart until you are done.

3- click on "view shopping cart"

4 - enter the discount code 29439 in the "coupon/gift certificate code" field then click ad

5- the shopping cart will then show the total prices and the total discount.

Below is a screen shot of the shopping cart with the discount applied when you follow the steps above.

AWIdiscount.jpg

• 6 years later...
  • 7 years later...

Reminder that our Platinum club sponsor AWI offers WAMAS members a 10% discount when placing orders with Air, Water and Ice! Use discount code #29439.

Code should still be valid.

* AWI has been a long-time sponsor of club, thanks to all who shop with our sponsors.

2 hours ago, DaveS said:

Hah- 16 year old thread!!

its still good!

I talked with Chris yesterday from AWI and he confirmed discount code still good.  They also sent items for club meeting raffles.  Appreciate the support over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

its still good!
Yes, it is!

Sent from my Note 10+5g using Tapatalk