Ctenophore's 500 gallon

dbartco

Justin will be showing his tank form 2-4 pm on May3rd before the Aquarium One social. This is a very unique tank Justin built himself, and numerous pieces of DIY equipment.

See his tank in this thread:

http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=17233

Directions and address may be found in the members section per request. Please contact me if you cannot view (i.e., non-members).

Post up if you are coming in the following thread:

Directions and Address

• 3 weeks later...

Justin - Thanks for opening up your home to us this afternoon.

Great tank!

Great greenhouse...I'm looking forward to the follow-up tank(s) tour in July once you've got it all running!!

-Carl

Just saw his tank today..........WOW!!!!!, that was incredible and worth the drive. Thank you Justin for inviting us to your home today.

Justin,

Beautiful tank and setup. I can't wait to see it once the corals start filling in. Good luck with your green house project. It was wonderful meeting you, your wife and little blue eyes. Many thanks for your hospitality.

:cheers:

Just saw his tank today..........WOW!!!!!, that was incredible and worth the drive. Thank you Justin for inviting us to your home today.

Don't you mean, "incredible and worth the DIVE" :biggrin:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and coming to see my obsession. Next time I will have the greenhouse built and the garage will have enough room for more than 2 people at a time. Can't wait to do it again soon!

Amazing tank dude, thanks for having us over. My wife fell in love with your Mandarin, so that looks like the next addition to our tank :cheers:

Justin (and family),

thanks for opening up your house to us. I look forward to your greenhouse build and I can't wait to see that up and running.

Garrett.