Thinkin' 'bout a MD tank tour

mogurnda

I have been wanting to do a tank tour/mixer at my place some afternoon/evening, but scheduling has not been easy. I will be in town the weekend of 3/29, and may have some time to scrape coralline and clean up some of the salt creep.

I am in Chevy Chase, where CC, Silver Spring and DC come together, and was thinking this might be a good time for a SoMoCo tank tour. I'd like to do a later time slot (4-8?) with malty beverages and snacks.

I would also like to use it as an opportunity to empty the frag tank, the contents of which I will post if this comes together.

I have made no commitments, but if others are interested in showing off their tanks, and seeing other tanks that day, let's put something together. It is the weekend before the spring meeting, but I'm not sure if that makes it a good idea or a bad one.

I volunteer Rik as well.

Someone can distract him while I rob him blind.

Garrett.

CAN WE GO 50/50 IF I DRIVE THE GET AWAY CAR? :wink:

I volunteer Rik as well.

Someone can distract him while I rob him blind.

Garrett.

I can see Rik's post now: "Who stole my corals and left his jacket and keys???!!!"

I can see Rik's post now: "Who stole my corals and left his jacket and keys???!!!"

Whoever did that must be really stupid. Like WAMAS' dumbest criminal.

:lol2:

Dave, I have obligations until 4pm, so that would be cool to stop out and see your TV again! :lol2:

:lol2:

Dave, I have obligations until 4pm, so that would be cool to stop out and see your TV again! :lol2:

There would be a cold, malty one waiting for you.

Bump.

If there's not enough interest this time around, I'll push it back until it's warm enough to hang out on the deck.

I'd like to do it, and have my tank on the tour too, but I don't have anything interesting to look at yet. Just a tank full of white rock and no light. If you want to wait until April-May I'd be glad to become another stop on the tour.