What does your screen name signify?

jamesbuf

Mine is my name (mind blowing huh!). I just wanted to make it easy for when I met people in person for trades and such. In my previous reef club no one put their names in their signature and it could get confusing.

This is a cool thread BTW :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is now a legacy but at the time it was a mishmash of our 3 pups

Sacha

Abbey

Calli

I should change it but I like torturing people who type it in posts to me....I know they have to check it 30 times for spelling before hitting submit.. .

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My screen name is my long time favorite fish, Cephalopholis Miniatus, which is sometimes called the Coral Hind. I have had a few of these long lived fish over the years. One of my bucket list items is to breed them.

I should change it but I like torturing people who type it in posts to me....I know they have to check it 30 times for spelling before hitting submit.. .

I just type "Jenn." :laugh:

I'm 6'6" and from West Virginia, talk in a slow drawl most of the time...lol.  Buddies in my bass club hung the name Big Country on me years back and it stuck so I use it on various forums

I'm 6'6" and from West Virginia, talk in a slow drawl most of the time...lol.  Buddies in my bass club hung the name Big Country on me years back and it stuck so I use it on various forums

That's great!!

Nooooooo I always think of succulent Maine lobster and juicy filet when I see your screen name....ha ha ha

That to, lol 

That to, lol 

I always imagined it to mean you are a surfer who golfs.

That is so cool. It looks like he's moved on to some meaningful stuff in retirement, too. Good for him!

No he did not retire, he was out of football for 2 years but now has a shot to play for the panthers.

The hockey team I used to play for wanted to change our jersey's so we didn't look like some of the other teams. We wanted to have colorful jersey's that looked like the old coogi sweaters, like the ones Bill Cosby used to wear on the Cosby Show. We then came up with the name Cliff Puckstable.

photo5_zps27895845.jpg

I always imagined it to mean you are a surfer who golfs.

038.jpg

The turf part. Reo

Nothing complicated here ... 

En = N = Nagesh

Kay = K = Kanvinde

Its stuck and people call me Enkay all the time.

Squishie= Comes from Finding Nemo when Dory calls the jellyfish squishie, my ex would call me it, nick name sort of stuck. 89= year I was born.

Hmmm, well mine isn't terribly complicated...

All these peeps born in the 80s have me feeling old. If anyone is born in the 90s you have the right to remain silent ;)

(edited)

All these peeps born in the 80s have me feeling old. If anyone is born in the 90s you have the right to remain silent ;)

Jenn, 80's sounds like forever ago, I came along in 1990!

Edited by ExoticReefCreations

Jenn, 80's sounds like forever ago, I came along in 1990!

OMG you are cruel.

If you didn't have the most freaking awesome stuff I would say no soup for you!! Oh wait I should explain....that's from a show called Seinfeld ...it went off the air before you were potty trained.

Sigh