What does your screen name signify?

jamesbuf

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elbowdeep88

My college roommates used to say that every time they came back to the apartment I was elbow deep in tank water. It was pretty true. 88 is birth year.

Fun thread to read!

OMG you are cruel.

If you didn't have the most freaking awesome stuff I would say no soup for you!! Oh wait I should explain....that's from a show called Seinfeld ...it went off the air before you were potty trained.

Sigh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

:laugh:

Swimmatte:

Swim= I swam competitively my entire life, coached swimming for many years, and currently work in commercial pool management.

Matt= My name, duh.

E= My last initial

swim + matt + e = swimmatte

All these peeps born in the 80s have me feeling old. If anyone is born in the 90s you have the right to remain silent ;)

YES, totally agree.

(edited)

You ARE an angel, Fabiana! You are one of the nicest and sweetest people around :)

All these peeps born in the 80s have me feeling old. If anyone is born in the 90s you have the right to remain silent ;)

I think I was the very last post Korean War baby boomer to be born... one of them anyway. For some reason it seems my sister, born only 11 months later, was born too late to be considered a baby boomer, even though  the age difference being what it is, is an indicator that it her birth was definitely still in the baby boomer era. Maybe she was the very last baby boomer born. Will I be the last to get Social Security before it falls apart for the non-baby boomers, or the first to not get it?

Edited by treesprite

Londonloco

Loni is my name

Don is my husbands

loco because I have 4 kids and they drive me crazy!!

I've had this nic SINCE the 80's, was cute back then.  Now that I'm older I find it a bit embarrassing, especially when giving my email out for business.  Not giving it up tho, it's kinda a part of me, had it too long.

Londonloco

Loni is my name

Don is my husbands

loco because I have 4 kids and they drive me crazy!!

That's pretty cool. I was off since I figured you were just a crazy lady from London.

That's pretty cool. I was off since I figured you were just a crazy lady from London.

hahaha, same!

YHSublime

YH- Yorktown High

Sublime- Of such excellence, grandeur, or beauty as to inspire great admiration or awe: "ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous".

Also a big fan of the band, but more so was going for ^

It's been my handle for just about everything since 2000 (hence my high school,) and it's my go to for everything non work related. 

You ARE an angel, Fabiana! You are one of the nicest and sweetest people around :)

I think I was the very last post Korean War baby boomer to be born... one of them anyway. For some reason it seems my sister, born only 11 months later, was born too late to be considered a baby boomer, even though  the age difference being what it is, is an indicator that it her birth was definitely still in the baby boomer era. Maybe she was the very last baby boomer born. Will I be the last to get Social Security before it falls apart for the non-baby boomers, or the first to not get it?

Well the way if figure it is, if my grandfather is part of the SS black hole then you should be good, but I'm going to be screwed as here will be no SS for me....my grandmother, who never worked but was part owner of their farm makes more in SS than my grandfather, and is 3 years younger...whole other issue there...

OMG you are cruel.

If you didn't have the most freaking awesome stuff I would say no soup for you!! Oh wait I should explain....that's from a show called Seinfeld ...it went off the air before you were potty trained.

Sigh

Hahaha!

hahaha, same!

To time out, both of you..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To time out, both of you..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought she was crazy for London :)

I suggest capitalizing the "D" so people stop thinking you are Loco For London... it makes me think of Cocoa Puffs cereal commericals.

My shows my love for hawkfish..i have a long nose named beaker and my bro has an arc eye named archie... Luv them hawkfishesez