Bemmer's Total System Sale - Everything is Being Sold

Guest Bemmer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy for you, but I'm sad for me... and WAMAS, and John at BRK, and the people that make starphire glass, and the fish collection industry, and RO/DI filter makers.

Coral is 1st come 1st served or will you take orders before hand?

Guest Bemmer

Hey Folks,

So I can get some idea of how many are coming on Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon, please email me. Do NOT PM me since I can't keep up with deleting all the PM's to keep from filling up my mailbox. So, just email me at RBEberwein@earthlink.net I will send you directions and my phone number to all attendees.

Thanks.

Rebecca

Happy for you, but I'm sad for me... and WAMAS, and John at BRK, and the people that make starphire glass, and the fish collection industry, and RO/DI filter makers.

Coral is 1st come 1st served or will you take orders before hand?

Grav,

To be fair to everyone, it is 1st come first serve starting Saturday at 6 p.m.

There are, however, five corals already sold to Frank (FAB) who bought the majority of the equipment from my system. Otherwise, the other corals are waiting for all of you. I will have the prices posted on the tank for your viewing pleasure.

BTW, Scott, one of the corals you asked about is still available.

Rebecca

Guest Bemmer

I still have a few fish that have not found homes:

Helifichi Firefish

IMG_5781.jpg

Lavendar Tang

ORA Neon Stipped Gobies

Bimaculatus Anthias (2 females and 1 male)

IMG_5296.jpg

Here is a full tank shot off all the corals...

IMG_5785.jpg

Right side...

IMG_5631.jpg

Center...

IMG_5633.jpg

Left Side...

IMG_5632.jpg

40g Tank with Zoathid Garden...

IMG_5630.jpg

Most of the corals colonies and frags are still available. Please send me an email (RBEberwein@earthlink.net) if you are coming to the house either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon so I can send you directions. I live in Leesburg, VA

Folks that want the fish, I will make every effort to get them out once the corals are out of the tank. The tank will not be broken down for about 6-8 weeks so it may be a while for some of the smaller fish. But again, I will make every effort to get them out sooner.

I will post a new thread for all the remaining equipment, which I should finalize very soon. Sorry for the delays.

Guest Bemmer

Hope to see you this evening at 6 p.m. or thereafter. There are some beautiful SPS colonies and frags at very good prices. Thank you.

Guest Bemmer

Thanks to all that stopped by tonight. There are, however, still some very beautiful SPS colonies and frags available. I also have quite a few zoas from the garden still available. I will have another open house tomorrow from 1-6 p.m.

Please email me for directions or call me at 703-554-4829 cell phone number. RBEberwein@earthlink.net

Rebecca

There are plenty of amazing corals left everyone. Stop by and see for yourself.

If anyone from the MD side of the beltway, or around Tysons Corner for that matter, ends up going there tomorrow for some corals, can you pickup my surge protector that I left there? It would be greatly appreciated.

Guest han012

i just saw your craigslist listing & i sent you an email about the corals & powerhead. since you're having an open house today, can you pm me your address & i'll come by to see some corals?

thanks, han

Guest Bemmer

Yes, I still have quite a few nice SPS colonies, zoathids, blastos, mushrooms, and a couple of frags. I also still have the Helfichi firefish and the Bimaculatus trio available.

If anyone is still interested in stopping by, I will make myself available any evening this week after 8 p.m. for a showing.

Thanks.

Rebecca

Guest Bethesda_Jim

Howdy Bemmer,

Are you also going to be selling equipment?

Thanks,

Bethesda_Jim

quote name='Bemmer' date='Jul 30 2007, 03:46 PM' post='134943']

Yes, I still have quite a few nice SPS colonies, zoathids, blastos, mushrooms, and a couple of frags. I also still have the Helfichi firefish and the Bimaculatus trio available.

If anyone is still interested in stopping by, I will make myself available any evening this week after 8 p.m. for a showing.

Thanks.

Rebecca

Guest Bemmer

Hey Jim,

Yes, I just added to my first posting the equipment that is left. I also still have some nice SPS corals and zoathids for sale. Feel free to stop by during the open house this weekend. Let me know and I will send you my address.

Rebecca

Guest Bemmer

Updated photos on the first post of some of the remaining coral colonies. More corals available than the pictures. Also, there are pics of the tanks on the third page of this thread.

I will not be available to respond to PM's or emails until later this afternoon. Please send me an email RBEberwein@earthlink.net if you are interested in any of the corals. As my PM box fills up quickly.

Remember, this is a cash only sale. Thanks.

Rebecca

Guest Bemmer

Pictures of some of the remaining corals are at the top of page#1.

Stop by tomorrow after you visit BRK for their social. I will be hosting an open house from 6-9 p.m.

703-554-4829 cell.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Rebecca

Edited by Bemmer

Guest Bemmer

I am having the Sunday open house from 1-5 p.m. Please let me know if you would like to stop by and I will send you my address.

I put together a large "Misc Fish Stuff" table of lots of things coming out of the fish room. ie. PVC plumbing parts, refugium bulb, filter socks, gel glue, plastic aquagloves, tubing, light bulbs, etc.

I also still have some nice SPS colonies and zoos still available.

Hope you can stop by.

Rebecca

703-554-4829 c.

Guest Bemmer

Hey Folks I still have a bunch of SPS colonies left. They are medium size so not too big to overtake your tank and not too small that you don't notice them.

Here is a list of what I have left...

Acro . Efflo

Acro - Blue Tip Green Stag

Acro - Blue Tip Stag

Acro - Blue Tip/Green Bushy

Acro - Valida Purple tip

Acro - White deep water SPS

Acro - Yellow Slimer

Birdsnest - Large Red colony

Cat's Paw - Pink frags

Chalice - Pink Encrusted

Digitata - Purple Tip - Right front

Gorgonia - Lg Brown

Green Thick Branch SPS

Milli - Peach Colony

Milli - Red Colony

Monti - Green Plate

Monti - Superman

Monti - Superman frag

Porcillipora - green frag

Porcillipora - Large Green

Porcillipora - Large Red

Star polyp carpet

Sunset coral - small

Zoas - zombie eyes

Zoas - Blues

Zoas - Radioactive dragon eyes

Zoas - Rainbows

Zoas - Watermelon

Zoas - Yellow Eclipse

Lots of smaller misc equipment, PVC plumbing pieces and fish goodies on the "Fire Sale Table" too. I am around most evenings after 7:30 p.m. this week.

You can call me at 703-554-4829 c.

Thanks

Edited by Bemmer

thanks rebecca for showing us your beautiful tank that is soon to be down, and for the deals on your equipment.....folks she still has alot of stuff for sale, check it out, she is pleasant to deal with thanks for your time.

If you werent so far I would love to come out and try my hand with some of your corals.

Guest Bemmer

Thanks, Funnyguy. It was nice to meet you and your wife. I hope you feed her well last night.

Jason,

I have PVC plumbing pieces in 1/2, 1", 1 1/2" and 2" elbows, 45's, etc. I have threaded hoses, wye check-valves and other misc plumbing stuff. I also have the PanWorld 200 pump and the MagDrive 1200 pump available. I am sure I am forgetting something but that is what I can think of now.

Also, Brute Trash cans, 400w IceCap Ballast, Frozen PE Mysis food, gel glue, DC switch outlets, AquaNotes v3 software for an Aquacontroller II, and lots more.

Come check it out. I have a fire sale table and stuff all over the floor to sell. Selling everything but my books.

Guest Bemmer

The prices for most of the SPS colonies range from $55-85. There are a couple that are more expensive. If you purchase three or more colonies, I can certainly give you a price break on them. I also have some frags in the $5-20 range.

I am also considering fragging some of the colonies in the next week or so if I can't sell the colonies as a whole.

I am home in the evenings so please give me a call if you want to stop by. Lots of other misc fish stuff too.

703-554-4829 c.