TANK TOUR & RBTA frag fest "slit to split" extravagansa

flowerseller

I'm combining the RBTA frag fest with a tank tour and is open to all to attend.

Come check out our 220 mixed reef, 30gb frag grow out tank and 25g anemone muliplication facility.

7:30-8:00 gather and socialize

8:00 RBTA "slit to split" demonstration

- 10:00 tank tour and frag swaping.

I plan to frag 2 good sized RBTA's x4 and the slots below are for those who have chosen to purchase one of the frags. Frag from #2 slot #4 is pending confirm today.

Otherwise it will be available to rsarvis who is next in line, If he does not want, I will free it up for grabs.

RBTA #1

1. dandy7200

2. Ybe

3. Grav

4. Rebecca - Bemmer

RBTA #2

1. raf

2. Inna

3. zoozilla

4. NRehman

Please PM for head count interest and to get directions.

Come see HowardofNOVA demo his WAMAS thong.

Will probably be there to watch, drink your beer, and stay WAY too late in the evening :biggrin: I will bring a few goodies for you. May even bring my own rbta and personal thong.

WELL,

If you go to Howards at 7:30 am, I think he said he puts on his WAMAS thong and does "toe touches".

My house at 7:30 pm, long after he's completed his "stretches" and we'll operate .

I'd like to show up, work permitting; if so, I'll be coming with my girlfriend, so make that 2.

Does part 4 of that second RBTA need a home? How much is the going rate?

I'd like to show up, work permitting; if so, I'll be coming with my girlfriend, so make that 2.

For Howard's toe touching demonstration or the fragging event?

:eek:

Lol. I can only speak for myself... I'll be wearing blinders and chanting to myself "look at the anemone. don't look up. look at the anemone. don't look up."

For Howard's toe touching demonstration or the fragging event?

PM sent...

You and your family are welcome to attend but you might want to leave the dog, cat, and bird at home please.

I'l be sending a bulk PM on Monday with address & phone info.

We will have light refreshments.

Count me in as well. I might be a little late seeing that I'll be coming all the way from PG county hospital, but I definitely want to come.

Will probably be there to watch, drink your beer, and stay WAY too late in the evening :biggrin: I will bring a few goodies for you. May even bring my own rbta and personal thong.

Hey Doug, can you bring that leather to thong fest for me?

Hey Chip, speaking of small sausages, should I bring some of that country sausage for you guys?

Guest Bemmer

Maybe I should just bite the bullet and do RBTA #3 ?

What...do gott'm in your back pocket and are pull'n out?? :biggrin:

Maybe I should just bite the bullet and do RBTA #3 ?

I think you should, if no one claims them then now you can then do #4, #5, #6, and #7 the next time around ;)

OK, so #3 is now #4, #6, #7 and #9 and #8 becomes #10, #11, #12 and #13 and #5 becomes #14, #15, #16 and #17 or is #3 really #5 and #8 and if thats the case then #3 is really still available to become #7, #8, #9 and #10 and the new #8 can just become #9 to turn into #10, #11, #12 and #13?

I'm not sure yet if I want to do that long drive - prob not but I'm still thinking about it.

I'm not so sure which would be more of the decision breaker - the drive or the thongs.