Frag Swap Winter Meeting

michaelg

GaryL,

I'll bring some of the green tentacle zooanthids for you.

Also,

Anyone have a frag of a multi color Caulastrea (different color center)? I will trade an all pink or all green caulastrea frag (or something else). I am trying to collect different colors.

David

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cjm033

im looking for a small piece of established lr (been in a tank for around a year) around 1 lb to get all the good established stuff in my new tank. im willing to pay, just lmk how much i dont want to spend more than $5 for a lb.

-Chris

Guest reverai
im looking for a small piece of established lr (been in a tank for around a year) around 1 lb to get all the good  established stuff in my new tank. im willing to pay, just lmk how much i dont want to spend more than $5 for a lb.

-Chris

26662[/snapback]

Chris, I can give you some Tonga rock rubble that has been in my tank for about 7 months. That should help things get started. I can give it to you when I pick up the lights.

Steve

Guest cjm033

awesome , thatd be great. if you dont mind could you put the rock in a bag of water so theres no die off?

Thanks

-Chris

Guest goblinshark
I would love to check them out. Do you have a pic?

26520[/snapback]

I dont have a pic right now.

I dont have a pic right now.

26701[/snapback]

The only reason i ask is because i got hosed on a trade before on zoos and gave something worth alot and got the ugliest things i have seen. So if you could get a pic that would be best. Let me know asap.

Guest reverai
awesome , thatd be great. if you dont mind could you put the rock in a bag of water so theres no die off?

Thanks

-Chris

26699[/snapback]

Of course! Though it will more likely in some of kind of plastic container as they don't leak!

Steve

Guest goblinshark

Heres the best pic i could get, theyve fadded a little under my PCs.

281835016WKDbOX_ph.jpg

The only reason i ask is because i got hosed on a trade before on zoos and gave something worth alot and got the ugliest things i have seen. So if you could get a pic that would be best.  Let  me know asap.

26702[/snapback]

Fellow reefers,

I'm a relatively new member looking to buy or trade for some new frags.

Here's what I'd love to find:

Red/pink pocillopora

Green montipora digitata

Pavona

Monti. cap (green/purple, bright orange, or yellow)

Any non-brown acropora

Blastomusa (branching or encrusting)

Tubastrea (sun)

Branching euphyllia (frogspawn) w/ bright green tips

Tubinaria (scroll)

Yellow polyps (yes, yellow polyps!)

Here's what I have to trade:

Red sea xenia (pulsing)

Branching green hydnopora

White, tan, and bright green sinularia

Green star polyp mat from the back wall of my tank

Greenbucks from my wallet

Can send pics.

Jon

Guest killrblue

Looking for zoos and shrooms or anything low light. I only have the "greenbucks" to trade. Also need a cup of live sand.

Thanks,

John

John, I have an uncommon pavona- not the super green one- it's chocolate brown and real hairy. I will bring that and probably some of the purple tip acropora for you. Maybe a piece of yellow turbinaria.

I may be crazy asking for this, but I'm a glutton for punishment....

Anyone have any of the small, white pulsing xenia? Not the long flowing pinkish kind, but the smaller white stuff?

I don't know why I do this to myself (it's atually for the girlfriend's tank....).

Cheers

Mike

Trades with Quazi (Mike):

Name

Tom (gudgreef) Giving Green Cap Getting Ricordia, candycane

Chip (flowerSeller) Giving Cap Getting formosa, green monti

Matt (bededog) Giving Cap, red monti, cabbage, Encrusting Gorgonian Getting Macro algae, Xenia, Riccordia, snails (maybe orange and/or purple cap)

WepOen X Cap Giving Colt

Naso (Misty) Giving Leather, Shroom, Gorgonian

Davidfernandez Giving Leather, Shroom, Cap, Gorg

David Cabrerad Giving Shrooms, anthellia

Lee Sterns Giving Cap Getting green digi

Jarosh Giving unmounted leather

85big_green_cap-med.JPG

The Montipora capricornis that ate my tank!

Guest rennfamily

Due to a family emergency, I won't be able to make the meeting. Just wanted to post here so those that I had trades with weren't looking for me.

mike, I have a weird xenia that is white. it is just polyps though- it doesn't grow a stalk. Adam cesnales gave it to me. It isn't as pretty as the pom-pom though. I already have some grown on a small rock if you want it.

Quazi

Do you still have an extra piece of Toadstool available?

Also for anyone out there I'm looking for Leathers and Ricordea, pm me and we can chat.

Yeah! That would be sweet!

Thanks!

Mike

mike, I have a weird xenia that is white.  it is just polyps though- it doesn't grow a stalk.  Adam cesnales gave it to me.  It isn't as pretty as the pom-pom though.  I already have some grown on a small rock if you want it.

26754[/snapback]

Guest D33rex

Does anyone want the brown/orange encrusting christmas worm rock ive got?....lemme know by 10am or i just wont bring it. Ill give it away or take anything for it...its just a shame to let it die and I have no room for it.

Guest reverai
Does anyone want the brown/orange encrusting christmas worm rock ive got?....lemme know by 10am or i just wont bring it.  Ill give it away or take anything for it...its just a shame to let it die and I have no room for it.

26781[/snapback]

Sure, bring and I'll bring you some Tonga live rubble if you want

Steve

Hi all

I apologize for not making it to the winter meeting. I had an emergency come up that forced me to miss the meting. For those I had trades with I can meet you guys sometime to trade. Just let me know how you would like to handle it.

Thanks for your understanding

Chris

Well we missed you and I got some stuff you can have.

On another note:

We also positively identified this mystery piece of coral growing in my tank.

It's a "Leishman tort". It's not actually a tort but it's also not really a Leishman either.

Tony and I thought the name sounded good so it will know be called the "Leishman Tort". I'll post a link to the frag I'm putting on ebay later in March. 1" frags will start with a $60.00 reserve :D

I think GaryL got a pic to hopefully post.