Not a fan of softies

Leishman

Bob - Delivery day would be on Friday. Let me know and I will order tomorrow. I could swing by and pick up on my way home from work. If that doesn't work it looks like we have a couple of backup plans.

Steve

Yes - no school on Friday; and she will be going to her mother's house after I get home (to celebrate an early Mother's day).

PM coming with address, etc.

bob

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok all - I'm calling Eric today and placing the order to be shipped to Bob's (lanman). I'll swing by to pick it up on the way home and get it in my tank. Now, we only have one more issue.......since Bemmer bowed out who is going to grow the second frag?

BTW - When I was talking to Eric about it he said that his frags had started little babies on his glass in about a week. Maybe this isn't as slow growing as we thought.

I could try the second one since I just got a metal halide & CF combo fixture for my tank. However, I'd prefer to defer to someone with a more proven tank, though, if they are willing to step up as well.

'Ric

I could take the second one to put in my softies tank.

(edited)

Sounds like a plan Eve. Now, how do we get the frag to you......can you come down this way?

It's coming on Friday? If so, I can come and get it. I said Friday like that's far off.

It's coming tomorrow right?

Edited by Eve

am I in on this one?? if so where do I send the money??

Here are the people involved in this venture:

Bob (lanman)

Inna

Eve

lletellier

Ric

Each of you can send $47 to:

Steve Outlaw

5949 Tapestry Drive

Woodbridge, VA 22193

(edited)

Can I leave your $47 with Bob tomorrow?

BTW - Thanks Rik :-)

Edited by Eve

Ok all - I'm calling Eric today and placing the order to be shipped to Bob's (lanman). I'll swing by to pick it up on the way home and get it in my tank. Now, we only have one more issue.......since Bemmer bowed out who is going to grow the second frag?

BTW - When I was talking to Eric about it he said that his frags had started little babies on his glass in about a week. Maybe this isn't as slow growing as we thought.

I read a post from one guy that even though it grows slower than regular xenia - it's still a fast grower. Of course - happy xenia grows like weeds.

bob

Can I leave your $47 with Bob tomorrow?

BTW - Thanks Rik :-)

You are coming all the way here from Gaithersburg? Wow... that's almost as bad as me picking up a coral from NAGA... which I did... okay - we're all nuts.

I'll send a phone number, so you can make sure it's actually HERE.

bob

Ok, latest info. Scheduled to be delivered today by 3:00.

Tracking number

Ship date

May 10, 2007

Estimated delivery

May 11, 2007 by 3:00 PM

Destination

BRISTOW, VA

Service type

Standard Overnight

Mental note: Rush to Steve's house and grab the package before he gets home.

It's not at Steve's house - and I'm guarding it with my life!

bob

IF this thing is actually BLUE, I'll appreciate it if you would put me on a waiting list for a small morsel of Precious???!!!

Eve is on the way, so I opened the box... one of them looks great. The other one has a) fallen loose from the styrofoam, and b) leaked half the water out. Despite double-bagging.

I'll discuss it with whoever arrives first - but I'm thinking perhaps Eve with her 1-hour trip home, and Steve with 15 minute... perhaps Eve should get the one that's in better shape.

bob