!Selling My Livestock, Lots of Corals & Fish

Guest oneblackhorse

Guest oneblackhorse

I have too much going on these days and my tanks have moved from front and center to the back burner.  I can no longer afford the time needed to maintain my reef. [tr]

I have lots of zoos, some rics, mushrooms, fish, and others.  Please have a look at the link below.  If you are interested in anything then send an email, including your name, the item number of interest, and your method of payment, to me at julie@buttercreamdream.com   [ml]

I also have a few things that are not listed, like crabs and inverts.

I will not ship, this sale is for local folks only (I'm located in Falls Church) .  I am only accepting cash or money orders.

Photos & Price List

Guest goblinshark

She has great stuff, healthiest tank ive seen in a long time!  I went down last weekend, and if anyone wants some beautiful zos, rics, sps and fish, shes got them!  However, i bought up most of the rics :p

But if anybody buys items no. 3, 7 or 18 zos, id take a frag, the safecrackers too... i spent all my money on rics....  :cool:

Beautiful stuff!

Guest naso
Wow, you have an amazing tank, I am sooo jealous. I sent you a PM, I really need some rock and sand. I live in alexandria.

Guest oneblackhorse

Thanks guys  ]]]thx    I'm so depressed to sell everything... ALAS!

I have a few people waiting to hear on the rock and the sand, but I can't sell any of that until the corals are gone.  Whoever gets the rock will be getting some great stuff.  As I'm selling and removing pieces I'm seeing a lot of corals which have overgrown and the rock is already loaded with hitchikers.

Guest goblinshark
you know ill take some of the rock, if your parting it out, only 3-4 small peices

Guest oneblackhorse

I'd like to try and sell it all at once... $800 for everything, otherwise it'll be $6 a pound.  But that wll be determined once the livestock is gone.  Problem is, there doesn't seem to be enough interest in the livestock

:(

Julie - thank you so much for this piece, it is beautiful.  I am sorry you have to depart from such a beautiful set up tank.  

GUYS !!!  this is a nice set up full of nice pieces of corals and the asking price is basically at par with LFS and Web-FS.   ooh

I will come by again next week if you still have available ZOO's.  Good luck.

Jacob

Guest oneblackhorse

Thanks Jacob,  it was nice talking to you and I'm glad my critters are going to such awesome new homes.  fsh1]]

People should note that some of the things I've listed are much bigger than what the picture shows and I HAVE underestimated size on everything I listed.  (better to underestimate than over, right?)  :)

Guest Yomeister66

I have to agree with Jacob. Julie has a great set-up and her livestock is first-rate. I got two acros of her (#40 and 41 on the website.....and she's right the pics don't do the colors justice). Brought them back to Annapolis, acclimated and lugol-dipped them, had full polyp extension within an hour. Both colonies were bigger than advertised and go for twice the price at HOT in Glen Burnie. If you are looking for zoos, clams or mushrooms, give her a call.

Johan

Looking for ZOO's:  This is your opportunity to get Premium High Grade Zoo's from Julie at reasonable price.  Give her a call and stop by to see her set up.  The pictures do not do justice to the size and color of these corals.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a bump for Julie's great livestock. Apparently a few people who haven't seen her stuff in person have complained about the prices. The live rock is well worth the price - lots of polyps and coraline algae on it.  Great looking zoos and other corals - the pictures make them look smaller than they actually are.

Steve

Guest goblinshark
Did u get the blue w/ pink centered zoos?  Cause man, i was saving for those, theyre nice.