Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in one or all of:

I have a:

Green polp acro frag

Purple Acro. polystoma big frags

Light green with lavender tip acro frags

Phil

shawns, sent you a PM.

BTW, how is everyone planning on meeting up for this? I only know a handful of folks in WAMAS, and none are the ones I'm trying to get frags from. Getting cell phone numbers to call and connect, or just ask around and find the person you're looking for? Never been able to go to a mtg so not sure how this works.

Maybe I'll just keep asking Howard, "who's this person?" :biggrin:

shawns, sent you a PM.

BTW, how is everyone planning on meeting up for this? I only know a handful of folks in WAMAS, and none are the ones I'm trying to get frags from. Getting cell phone numbers to call and connect, or just ask around and find the person you're looking for? Never been able to go to a mtg so not sure how this works.

Maybe I'll just keep asking Howard, "who's this person?" :biggrin:

I plan to wander around looking helpless and wait for someone to ask me: "Hey, are youe emissary?" I figure I'll probably be the only one looking like that, so...

:wink:

I keep meaning to bring a sign. Maybe I'll do that. A lot of folks "set up shop" in some location.

biodork--love some xenia to get it going in my tank.

dcdeacon--im new at this too. some of the saltier wmas folks have been giving out cell #'s too. either way i think that eventually there is a network. you run into some1 that has already met/knows the people that you want to meet up w/ and you have met/know some1 that they want to meet, and so on, and so on, and so on.................until every1 gets a chance to meet the online buds!

:cheers:

Just be sure that when you get the little dorky nametag that you put in your dorky screen name (like biodork) in addition to your real name (like Tom). And write BIG for those of us with 1/2 inch thick glasses.

Hey I'll have some bags of algae, I'll try to create a grape bag separately from the chaeto.

Thanks Yanek!

NAME TAGS WILL BE AVAILABLE!

BTW, how is everyone planning on meeting up for this?

Great Question, WE HAVE A GREAT PLAN - AN ASSIGNED AREA FOR FRAG TRADING ALREADY SETUP!!!!

.....Memo: Officers, Setup assigned area for frag trading!!

:eek:

thats why i used my real name so i only have to write one thing. also if anyone wants a kenya tree i would like to get it out of my sump and its free

I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A FRAG OF RED CAP

Guest Faustous
if anyone wants some free green plating monti, green cap, or red cap, let me know - David M.

You got PM

Late notice, but I will have the following corals available for sale on Sunday:

Trumpet Coral (Green and Tan/White)

Montipora Coral, Branched (Purple)

Montipora Coral, Plate (Green, purple rim)

Horn Coral (Fluorescent Green)

Green Star Polyps (long polyps)

maybe some Acropora Yongeii

All pieces are loose and not mounted. GSP has been growing on sand.

Look me up if interested.

Chris

davidm i couldnt seen you a pm but if you have any of the red or green cap left ill take one

YUP!BUT I WONT BE THERE UNTIL 3PM

Edited by phisigs79

davidm: I'll also take a frag of red cap if there's any left. otherwise I'll take a green plating monti

David M... thanks for the offer... if you have any frags remaining of the free green plating monti, green cap, or red cap, i would greatly appreciate a sampling... thanks Dano

Phisigs79 (chris), Faustous, Modelrr and Dano - No problem, I'll have frags for all. Problem is I may forget about the mtg. I only live about 3 miles from Kilmer MS so my guess is I'll come near the end of the mtg, probably around 4-5. If we can't find each other there don't hesitate to call - 7032424357 and I can give you directions to my house for pickup if that works for you. Again, it's only 10 minutes from Kilmer MS. Alternatively, if you want, you can stop by before the mtg. DavidM.

Edited by davidm

Bringing free frags of my xenia for Dano and DaveS. Will have more if anyone wants them. Also have medium size chunks of kenya to offer to anyone interested. Will take donations, but not necessary, flake food or softies/zoas/shrooms (just remembered, I also need more veggie clips, if anyone has one to offer!).

And bk_market and fry_school101 are added to my list.

Edited by Biodork

Bah :( Empty Tank of The Month here, nothing up for trade yet. But will gladly appreciate any kind of small donation to get start with at the meeting on sunday. I also will bring some cash to buy a few cheap one here and there to get my tank starting for next meeting. Thanx u guys. If possible PM so I know what im getting :D

if anyone wants some free green plating monti, green cap, or red cap, let me know - David M.

I'll look for you, Dave - I'd like some of the red cap as well, and maybe even green plating. I intend to be there a little early to try and catch all of the 'frag dealers'. :)

I'm a sucker for red, and a sucker for monti's, especially capricornis.

bob

I'm really new here and like all the frag trading that seems to go on.

I've already contacted a few people about getting some stuff at Sunday's meeting and I'm psyched about making additions to my pretty bare tank. It's a big tank so if anyone has extra frags they are willing to donate to a new guy with a limited budget, they would be greatly appreciated. Just look for the guy who seems overwhelmed by his first meeting. :)

Really excited about meeting everyone Sunday!

I'm really new here and like all the frag trading that seems to go on.

I've already contacted a few people about getting some stuff at Sunday's meeting and I'm psyched about making additions to my pretty bare tank. It's a big tank so if anyone has extra frags they are willing to donate to a new guy with a limited budget, they would be greatly appreciated. Just look for the guy who seems overwhelmed by his first meeting. :)

Really excited about meeting everyone Sunday!

Dave,

Look for me at the meeting. I will have a leather and a couple other free softies for you

Carla