It was a busy week in my shop.

dandy7200

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absloutely priceless! You are a freaking master! When you start producing the kalk stirrer I'm interested in one for sure.

Edited by jason the filter freak

You know I had to modify the darn thing just to get it to fit into my sump?!?!?

I had to cut 1/2 inch of the base plate on the side opposite the return pipe, and even then, it touches both sides of the sump tank. What a monster. One nice thing about running an absurdly large skimmer is that I never again will wonder if I am skimming everything I possibly can....

I managed to get some baffles into my sump finally too. So that eliminates the source of the microbubbles from the sump, but the main display is still loaded with them. I am starting to wonder if it's coming from the anti-siphon hole in the top of my return pipe. Oh-well... Oh, and another thing, the frags I got from you are growing like crazy. Especially the purple one. ( I think is an acro?) it has grown almost 1/4" since I got it from you. and yet I still can't keep monti's. They always bleach out on me....

:bounce:

I've said this so many times lately that I'm thinking about programming one of my F-keys to to an autoreply for me. In the meantime--Great job Dan!!

got any constuction plans for that skimmer? and maybe a build list? thinking of building one rather than buying one......

What do you think of the results?

392385027_70c39a60d5_b.jpg

I'll let Dan give you the prices but I am sporting the 1st KALK Reactor production "The DANDYNATOR 2100" and I must say the craftmanship is awesome and it works like a champ - I really like all Dummy-Proof features that other KALK Reactors out there lack. Tech Support and Warranty are awesome as well.

Raf = Satisfied Customer

Ok, you can have the credit for naming his Kalk reactors, but I get full credit for naming his line of protein skimmers!!!

I call them "Dantec" protein skimmers and from what I have heard, they actually work better than the Deltec's.

:biggrin:

oh boy, let the rantings commense now that deltec has been challenged. At least you didn't call the skimmate "nog", that usually gets the deltec owners in a frenzy.