Need a 48mm drill bit (1in schedule 80)

ParkerGM

So I’m an idiot and had the bright idea to use a drill bit from Lowe’s that’s supposed to be for glass and masonry. Long story short I’ve drilled almost all the holes I need except one. However, the drill bit from Lowe’s has lost its grit and is taking forever to drill anything. The third hole I used it on took 2 hours! I have another drill bit from BRS that I used for a 3/4th schedule 80 and it took me 15 min. So I then realized it was the other drill bit that sucks.

I really don’t want to have to buy a drill bit for one hole but will if no one else has one. I just need to borrow it to drill this last hole and I can give it back immediately. I’m currently setting up my DD 200g (which is in the tank build thread) and would like to get the tank plumbed this weekend. As mentioned in the title I need a 48mm for the 1in schedule 80 bulkhead. Please let me know and thanks a ton!

4901dada270eb969e75f5e1d9cd0d0b6.jpgpost-2636657-153401866402_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woof. All about right tools for the job. I might have one, but I’m not home until late late late tonight.

Hey Sublime, if you end up having it I can come get it tomorrow or Monday. If not, no worries, I’m sure someone’s got to have one on here. I’m just ready to have this thing finally plumbed!

Thanks for the help!

Hey Sublime, if you end up having it I can come get it tomorrow or Monday. If not, no worries, I’m sure someone’s got to have one on here. I’m just ready to have this thing finally plumbed!

Thanks for the help!

No worries, I’ll check, also, consider Amazon, could probably have something to your door free shipping cheaper than gas or time! I’ll let you know!