Returning to WAMAS

Hello fellow reefers!

I was a member of WAMAS from about 2002 to 2006 (same username), then I left the area for college and life, but never stopped reefing. I moved back to the area last December and set my 18g rimless cube back up. My tank had been running with sand and rock for about 9 months now, mostly because I moved a few months ago, to Arlington. I have a thread on my tank on RC, http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2649399

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and I look forward to getting more involved with the community again.

Mike

Welcome back, Mike. And thanks for joining us again. I look forward to seeing more of your tank and activities here.

WheresTheReef - Thank you.

Origami - Thank you. I’m definitely looking forward to getting back out to events. I made a lot of good friends the first round and am looking forward to repeating. I’ve been in the hobby for fifteen years now and am always learning.

Coral Hind - Thank you. I am trying to make this the best tank I’ve ever had, but definitely hit a bit of a hurdle the past couple of weeks.

Steak does make everything better, until the lobster comes out...

hehe, make it the best of it, Surf N Turf  :laugh:

Edited by JMsAquarium

Nice to have another Arlington reefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Behind St. Thomas Moore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the long delay, life got in the way. There have been a lot of updates to my tank that can be seen here:

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2649399

Today I noticed there was some stringy green algae on the plug of my chili pepper montipora, so I pulled it out and hammered it off the plug. This resulted in three tiny little pieces being fragged off. If anyone is interested in having a social get together, I’m happy to host.