"NEW" Zoa challenge Signup thread.

dpassar12

You can have my spot. I suck at growing zoa.

Cool, I'll leave it to whoever is administering this whole thing to let me know how to proceed!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bk and YHSublime, if you guys want to swap that's fine with me. Bk has paid already so YH would need to pay BK back the $25 and I will swap the names. Let me know what you 2 want to do.

(edited)

I picked up the frags yesterday afternoon. I dipped them in CoralRX and put them in a frag tank. PizzaGuy picked up last night, I delivered one to Mattb because I am tank sitting for him. I will keep one for me and bring the 10 to the meeting. Everyone but 1 person has paid. If I don't get paid by the meeting, I will donate it to the raffle if that is possible so we have 13 people. They are all single polyps I checked yesterday so it will be fair no need to jump me at the door. I will be there till the end. Bring something to transport your frag(s) back home.

Here is a pic of a random one of the 13.. I suck at pics these are way nicer is person. 

IMG 1389

Here is my cell  X70X3) F244-X0849P if you need to find me at the meeting. Will have the frags in a blue cooler.

Edited by dpassar12

Thanks for taking care of all of this Dan!

Are you going to start a new thread for monthly shots? I’ll try and get a picture of mine tomorrow and some tank info together for my first post.

Hi all, this week I will start a new thread called "Zoa Contest in Progress" Probably tomorrow night... Then in the next week or so if everyone can take a quick pic, you can also describe your system if you like especially the lights your lights type and photo period would be nice... FYI last contest person who won was the only T5 lights. Not scientific but would like know if that holds true for this one. Good luck everyone... I will post here when the new thread is up and we can all move over to that one.. hope everyone got home safe and the polyp made it...