"NEW" Zoa challenge Signup thread.

dpassar12

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine not required just voluntary. The group size and length of time is not good enough for any scientific conclusions. Just interesting to know how others run their tanks, lights, feed, dose etc. 

Supreme Reefs  is going to supply the frag. They are also going to add a $50 gift certificate that can be used in store for corals only..   Remember the cost of the polyp is the entire entry fee. We are paying the group rate.

These are the choices in polyps, 1 person 1 vote.

35944121991_0b6204240b_z.jpg

Tinkerbells $35 (group rate $25pp)

35944121811_b36d01370c_z.jpg

JF Captain Jerks $30 (group rate $20pp)

37166535873_8bb25741b9_z.jpg

SR Dreamwalkers $35pp (group rate $25pp)

26136482249_e1cd266ede_z.jpg

Cold Hearts $35pp (group rate $25pp)

37864059306_3543d1f136_z.jpg

Snitches $50pp (group rate $40pp)

37847060636_49aeaa9482_b.jpg

JF Fairytales $45pp (group rate $35pp)

37847061936_2d76ce4e93_z.jpg

Purple Sakuras $35pp (group rate $25pp)

Tough choices...... 

Aren’t those fire and ice? I thought snitches had a red ring around the mouth?

Edit: I guess they are close, I’m seeing different things in different pictures from googling. I’ll vote soon.

Edited by schgr.cube

Aren’t those fire and ice? I thought snitches had a red ring around the mouth?

Edit: I guess they are close, I’m seeing different things in different pictures from googling. I’ll vote soon.

those are more orange fire and ice are more red

The purple ones look nice. I don't think my lights will pull those colors. Here is a pic I pulled from there website. This is how they will look under my T5s. a4e1c71f355a1264a342864c5a53213d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still like them, and they will likely look good under my lighting, but I'm still torn between the Fairy Tales and these. :unsure:

Same boat here. Top 2 for me is FT and Sakuras

Well I guess, it doesn’t matter, it looks like the purple Sakura won, but I would like to officially change my vote to the fairy tale. They are both very pretty, but I like the fairy tale more overall.

Purple won. Even though there is one vote outstanding I don't think it matters. I will remind everyone 3 weeks before the meeting to  friend/family me the money I will send it to SR in a lump. He will frag at 2 weeks out so they are healed when we get them. We can pick-up the polyps at his stand at the winter meeting. So far PizzaGuy is picking up at my house. I am assuming everyone else will be at the meeting.  If that change let me know.  If any questions/issues come up post here. Please follow this thread just in case I need to communicate anything between now and pickup time. After I send the money I will start a new thread for the remainder of the contest for monthly pics etc.  

I would have voted Snitches - but Purple Sakuras was my second vote!