The Dutchman's REEF

davyfly

guys i haven't been to the dutchman's reef for a while and just recently i heard about a sale that they are running, so i decided to go and see what they got ... i've never seen So many purple tang in One place in my LIFE !!! their color is perfect and those Red sea REGAL that was there ... were eating pellets ( i've never had success with regal eating ) i didn't think it would eat pellets ( some store just say whatever to sale the fish ) so i ask Tuan if he can feed it for me and sure enough he threw them pellets in his  POND and he is right ... they went after those pellets like crazy...his purple tang were supper nice and supper cheap ...!! i've been to many store around the area and not one store have as many purple tang or as nice as his purpble tang .... you can see all the dot and lines on them. i bought a purple tang and i was begging the wife to let me buy the REGAL but she said i would have to sleep on the sofa for a week !!! lol !!( all i can see is a WIN WIN situation )!! hahaha i went home without the REGAL ... if you guys looking for purple tang The dutchman's reef is the place to go to .. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've purchased from him as well and I have found his fish are healthy and very well priced.  He also texts me when he gets a new shipment!

Cool guy to work with for sure,

Darren