Rookie From Martinsburg, Wv

Hello I've been in the freshwater hobby for many years now and decided to make the transition over to salt. I did that about 6 months ago. I came here for some tips on how to keep thriving corals and fish and possibly make some local friends. Hope everyone is having a great day!

-sam

Thank you, glad to be here :)

You came to a great community to learn. If there are any questions do a search first in the forum and it most likely will have been answered first. If not ask away. We have some really great members here that are really smart and very helpful.

You came to a great community to learn. If there are any questions do a search first in the forum and it most likely will have been answered first. If not ask away. We have some really great members here that are really smart and very helpful.

Awesome! I'm looking to join the membership next time I get paid. I spent a lot of money on equipment this week, so in a couple weeks I'll have the initial sign up fee. That's also something I'm looking forward to as well.

$20 and it opens up our sale/trade forum. Youll make it back on your first hardware purchase. Maybe even a coral purchase depending on what you get.

Welcome. There are only a few of us between Martinsburg and Winchester!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome. There are only a few of us between Martinsburg and Winchester!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

feel free to stay in touch I'm looking for some local fish hobbyists and reefers that might wanna go to some events together or do some frag trades :) I don't know anyone around here interested in the hobby. I'm about to start up a 100g long reef and it's always nice knowing some people to talk to about what to get next or what to skip.