LRS Dealer

johnnybv

We are considering carrying LRS foods, would like some feedback from members on which foods in the line you like.  I assume Reef Frenzy and the Fish eggs, but would like to hear other input.  The quicker I get a good amount of feedback the sooner I can get the order in, and have the sought after fish eggs on hand.  If you want a package let me know so I can make sure I order enough, they are not cheap.

thanks

John

Edited by johnnybv

This is awesome. I love when more shops offer it. I am using the herbivore frenzy right now and my fish really like it. I've also read good reviews for the fertility frenzy. 

Great  news. I've used regular Reef Frenzy and am going to give the Fish Eggs a try (as a diet supplement, not as a regular diet).

Surprised at the lack of interest for this product....please chime in if you would like to see us carry this.  Right now I see 2 people interested.

For what it is worth I stopped by your shop looking for it once, walked out and went somewhere else for it. I also don't know what commitment you have to have with LRS to give it a shot and whether it is worth it or not~

Reef frenzy. Would like to try eggs

For what it is worth I stopped by your shop looking for it once, walked out and went somewhere else for it. I also don't know what commitment you have to have with LRS to give it a shot and whether it is worth it or not~

cool, I appreciate the input!

thanks

Hands down the best food ive used and ive tried most

This is awesome. I love when more shops offer it. I am using the herbivore frenzy right now and my fish really like it. I've also read good reviews for the fertility frenzy. 

I was told that the Herbivore Frenzy was discontinued. 

i like the regular reef frenzy - it's my go to fish food for frozen since i started using it. great product.

John, have you also thought about this food?  I know they are not a wamas sponsor but I've been hearing great things from them.  They are based in VA too.  

http://www.jimbosgumbos.com/

heard of it but cant bring in 2 more lines.....LRS seems to have taken some foothold, and sought after by our members.

I was told that the Herbivore Frenzy was discontinued.

I'm not sure where you heard that, but Herbivore Frenzy is one of our most popular sellers and very much in production. It is a favorite of commercial service and maintenance firms and makes for simplified feeding when cut into proportioned squares for larger tanks.

I appreciate the positive feedback from club members and we certainly ship a lot of food to stores in VA, MD, etc. so I think it will move well once people give it a try.

Edited by ReefFrenzy

John, I was in over the weekend and needed to load up on frozen food. First thing i asked for was LRS. Thanks!

I'm not sure where you heard that, but Herbivore Frenzy is one of our most popular sellers and very much in production. It is a favorite of commercial service and maintenance firms and makes for simplified feeding when cut into proportioned squares for larger tanks.

I appreciate the positive feedback from club members and we certainly ship a lot of food, so I think it will move well once people give it a try.

Was told to me by a Sponsor here on WAMAS...........................went to their store a couple of times to purchase. Was told to check back within a week and when I did that's what was told to me.

John, if/when you get some could you send a PM? Thanks.