Need Help Moving Tank

yauger

So now that I finally have my heart transplant and I'm getting much better in health I have finally pulled the trigger and purchased a Marineland 200DD from long time friend and WAMAS Member Ron (CaptainRon). I'm stoked that I'll finally have a large tank again in my home to enjoy when those days get long and rough. I want to move this tank but I lack the strength to do so; if you have the time and energy to help me move this tank to my home in Woodbridge VA I would be very grateful. I can pay you in Beer and pizza.

Ron has generously offered to help and provide 4 suction cups to assist with the move. I will need 4 people to help move the tank but as always the more the merrier. let me know if you can help me out this coming weekend.  

Tank is being moved from my house in Springfield, VA. I'm in Kings Park. 

I can bring my SUV to the back yard so the actual transport of the tank should not be too hateful on my end.

Sunday, March 19th 

or the next weekend

Sunday, March 26th

Ron would noon be okay for a time?

Noon would be great. Anytime Sunday is good, the earlier the better. Saturday I need to be home by 4pm. Besides that I'm wide open!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Saturday is a no go for me, this weekend Saturday is my Sons bday and next week Saturday is a family BBQ that I'm cooking for. Sunday however is wide open. just need to find some volunteers to help lift and move the tank.

If you cant find anyone I might be able to be backup. Its tough with it being so far south of me. 

If you cant find anyone I might be able to be backup. Its tough with it being so far south of me. 

yes sir, it looks like you are the only one who expressed interest in helping other than Leeds, Ron, and myself! I'm trying but it looks like it might be next weekend until I can find a couple more people to help. 

yes sir, it looks like you are the only one who expressed interest in helping other than Leeds, Ron, and myself! I'm trying but it looks like it might be next weekend until I can find a couple more people to help. 

Bummer. Normally people are a more willing to help. Keep me updated.

You know I'd be there for you, Josh. Just can't lift heavy stuff yet.... Good luck. Really glad you're going large again!

Sent from my phone

You know I'd be there for you, Josh. Just can't lift heavy stuff yet.... Good luck. Really glad you're going large again!

Sent from my phone

absolutely! I'm in the same boat, with the transplant only 2.5 months behind me I can't lift very much at all. I'm sure if I told my transplant team that I planned to lift a 200 gallon glass tank they would have me mentally evaluated! lol all good I'll find some people to help eventually!

Did you move the tank already?

I can help out this coming Sunday if needed.

no sir, Sunday fell short of people. if we can do this Sunday that would be awesome.

if anyone can help me out on this Sunday let me know via text:

703-459-7759

thank you so much for helping a fellow reefer out!!

Okay I have 2 people confirmed for this Sunday. I only need one more. Can someone help me out? Send me a text if you can help out moving a 200DD tank this Sunday around 1pm.