Live rock, soft corals, fish and sand - for sale/trade/donation

MikeMumma

Hi All,

I'm tearing down my 140g reef tank and need to get rid of my live rock with lots of soft corals. Many hairy mushrooms, brown zooanthids, some ricordea, two frogspawn corals. Also, two or three cardinal fish and a royal gramma.  Not sure how much live rock in total (pounds), but it fills about a third of my 140g tank, so quite a bit.  Also, about a 3 inch sand bed.  I'm getting some brown algae recently (needed to change the lights I guess), but just too short on time to dedicate the effort it requires. Anyway...

Not really looking to make money, but of course, want it to go to someone who will take care of it.  So, make me any offer that's fair.  Also willing to donate to a good cause (i.e school, church, kid getting started in the hobby, etc.).   if you have questions, send me your phone number and I'll give you a call. Thanks.  My email is mike(at sign).iei.us.

Mike

I'm starting from scatch. I used to be around a lot. I would need some live rock and sand once I get a tank going if you have any left by then.