First time baby Cardinals.

blesk

I lucky to finaly get me first time baby cardinals i have 11 for now they some 5 some 1 day old and the male still holding some fry , hatching baby brine shrimp every 12 hours fresh bach , for now they in 10g holding basic tank i was think to get one Fluval Evo 5 tank i now is only 5 g both is coming complete vith filtrations vhot you guys think is cona be have only some fake urchins some fake grass they love it.

Awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Baby brine shrimp  and now i mixing Baby brine shrimp vith frozen baby brine shrim sone i cona trow in mix cyclopeez and try some juice from rods foods yhey overe 4 weeks old now all alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes i do i have 6 left from first cluch  they around 3 monts old eating cyclopez and missis shrimp frozen second clutch i have 10  eating same smoler only like 2 monts old

Am I right in thinking you can only have one or a pair in a tank? How old do they need to be to identify the males and females?

I have a mature fish already promised to me. I'd like to get a second if I could be reasonably sure they would get along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they in there grow out tank right now me main pair is me display tank one clutch is 3 monts old one is 2 monts old , i have setup for them 10g tank , i cona post litle video later on.

• 2 weeks later...