Best small wave maker?

rain

Hello! I've had a Jebao WP-10 along with a Koralia 425 nano and my Maxijet 900 return in my Biocube 29 and am very happy with the flow. But, my Jebao has gotten noisier and noisier. It's on the setting where it turns on and off and you can hear the hum pulsing. Just annoying. Works fine though. Wondering if I should suck it up and get the VorTech MP-10 quiet drive? Pricy but seems good. Anything else I should consider?

Thanks!

Rain

All you would need is the 1 MP10 for your tank. Trust me, you will love it. And they are worth every penny

Edited by epleeds

Thanks Eric! So then I wouldn't need the Koralia? That would be nice. Would I place it on the right side? Placement advice?

I agree. I have a mp10qd on my 30 and love it. Several of the jebaos i owned before had issues. This is one aspect where you do get what you pay for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I agree. I have a mp10qd on my 30 and love it. Several of the jebaos i owned before had issues. This is one aspect where you do get what you pay for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks!! Feeling like the MP-10QD is the way to go.

On your tank, just pick a side that you like better. The back won't work since u have the False back. So which ever looks better to you.

I agree with what has been said above. An mp10 would rock that tank. On the vortechs i have owned i generally run reefcrest or lagoon. I now use a reeflink to switch it up during the day between the two. Just play around with it until you find a setting you and the tank like.