New to WAMAS

Hello everyone,

I have lived in Maryland my entire life and have been keeping saltwater fish for the past 10+ years. I recently got into reefing about 3 years ago but have had my eye on it for a long time. I had heard of WAMAS but never really explored it until now. I'm coming to realize what I have been missing out on now! Anyways, I am mostly into SPS but do enjoy some softies and lps. I have a 15g nano with softies, a 120g with mostly SPS and I am currently in the works of setting up a 93 cube that will be all SPS. Really looking forward to getting to know people and seeing what all is in the area! 

Wow, awesome! Welcome to WAMAS! Happy to have you! If you have not yet, seriously consider becoming a paid member as then you get access to the the buy/sell/trade forums where you can get some great deals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We've got a meeting next weekend (1/23) - come on by, meet everybody and listen to a great speaker!

Link to the meeting announcement here.

Welcome! The next meeting will be held at Oakton HS in Oakton, VA (not too far of I-66 outside the Beltway). If you can make it, it would be a great way to jump start getting plugged into the community.