Apex - sporadic disconnect from Fusion

mling

Wondering if anyone else is having this Apex problem.

My Apex has been up and running, connected to Fusion, for close to a year. Recently, in the last month, I have had about 5 times when it would warn me by email that is had lost power, always restored in under 1 minute.  I attributed this to a trip in my house power.  But then I noticed that my 'old fashioned" LED alarm clocks that would always in flashing when ever there is a power interruption, has not done so.  This suggest that while my Apex may have been disconnected to Fusion, it was not due to a power issue with the house.  It looks like it lost internet connection and Fusion assumed it was a power lost.  I am pretty sure it is just the internet connection since all other Apex functions do not seem to be affected. 

Correct ?  Has anyone else experienced it ? 

Recently, I discovered that my Apex had lost internet connection and was not recovered until I power cycle it.

My have FIOS and my Apex version is 4.32_7A14. My Apex is not wireless; it is directed connected to my router. Fusion has suggested that I update it to 4.40_F15.

Does anyone know where to find the changes from 4.32_7A14 to 4.40_F15 ?  

Would be good to know if this issue is know and is fixed in the latest update.  Being in the IT field, I hate to update blindly to the current and greatest without know what this changes are.

Thanks for any input.

Here is the thread discussing the update:

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/showthread.php?11987-Release-4-40

includes:

Support for the upcoming Apex WAV Pump and 1Link Module

Support for the Apex PMK/ASM

Module Increase for Apex Jr System

Misc Enhancements/Fixes (I don't know what these are)

I would recommend backing your apex up and then upgrading to the latest firmware.